My Da- Father!.

xxxxx

Dad came home today. A war general. I went down to meet his absence though.
Nothing to see in his wake. He had only come and left, alerting only my mother.
I wanted a simple notice at the very least. A glimpse of my own father. So I went up to his room and hid there.
I thought of a surprise and then a sight or glance of affectionate gaze and act. But I couldn't be more wrong.
My dad hadn't gone after all. He was in his room all along. He and mother, sparing the time away in a loving embrace. Loving kisses and intriguing futures of the next few minutes.
Mother asked him in a dazed voice about the girl.
'what of the girl' she had said, 'Although she's set right in place, she still lacks. But the first step however is completely executed'
He answered back at her to refrain from the questions, they were still busy.
I sat back down in the hidden drawer that I had peeped through. I contemplated.
My first move was made as it is.
A goal would soon be achieved and the very steps to the high seat lay closer to a being of a familiar presence.
I'd made up my mind today to fill up my gaps.
It turns out my holes are what brings out the maggots of my interactions. Perhaps a stitch will do. It was as measly as a cloth wasn't it?.
Their whole scene rang in my ears, engraved in my brain the whole day and I very much had a full scene of displeasure to behold.
I had to escape during their sleep  
to meet this write up. As hard as it would be, I'd be a fine cloth once again.
My prince, I'll be there for you from now on. It's my new mission.
Every thing would be okay if this is done.
Yes, this is the pathway to success.
I'll meet my light up in no time.
I am the pawn.