Am I pleasant?.

xxxxx

Today I got engaged.
Mother called me down to greet them. I wore a black dress, since black was my favorite color. It was my favorite dress after all.
But all I got was a wack on the cheek.
'Are you crazy?' her gaze burning with rage towards me. 'why can't you be useful for once. Tsk, so stupid'. But I stood up and dusted my dress. I wouldn't disappoint her twice. I already knew the consequences.
I stood next to mother with a dull face. I wasn't even allowed to smile. Mother would punish me greatly for a sin that grave.
The doors opened to my the first page of my fate.
A red and gold carriage was before us.
Every part was either red or gold even the foot man and the coach.
I frowned deeply awaited the decision that would make up most of my future.
A cute boy came out of the carriage claded in red, white and gold.
With hair so deeply green and green eyes too, the red seemed to bright for him.
He was beautiful, but he was a bad choice.
He looked at me with scorn and I knew there and then that my mission just grew harder.
I was going to face a lot more  than I was willed to.
He marched up the stairs and I took a deep bow.
Mother,a slight one and we went inside along side the king's secretary that followed.
Every thing was set already. She took care of the welcome service towards the secretary and me, the royal prince's.
I led him to my garden and to the tea table already set in advance.
I waited until he sat and took mine.
I simply drank In silence before he spoke with disdain"tsk." He eyed me up and down and frowned " you must be really happy now, to have been engaged to me." I took a bow and continued my tea. He growled and banged the tea table.
"Speak". I carefully dropped my tea cup and looked up to him.
"Your highness, it is far too disheartening to be accused with such atrocious statements. I am deeply pained." I looked up to him and met him glare. I smiled slightly at him. And he scoffed.
After that no one else spoke for a while, but he had kept on grunting and turning uncomfortably. "Are you perhaps uncomfortable your highness, is there anything that is not to your liking? The tea perhaps?!"
If I had messed up this meeting, mother would add to my already painful punishments.
I stood up quickly and was about to go call the maids. He caused me to halt."wait!!, I'd very much prefer you to sit. It's better with a little interaction." His ever vivid frown etched on his face.
My eyes dilated at his words.
He wanted me to sit. He want to speak to me!. But I didn't know why?
I carefully sat at the other side opposite him. But he said nothing the rest of the day. Just sipped his tea with a blank expression, and left with no remarks.
I felt kind of weird, and fuzzy inside that he thought of my presence as........pleasant??!