Waiting

We were back at Alfea sitting on the quad on the grass. "Aren't you worried the army of decay is recharging while we're sitting here?" Musa groaned and Flora added, "Well, the only thing we can do is be ready, right?"

"This whole thing's majorly whack." Musa flops on my lap and groans and I couldn't help but laugh. "You said it." Flora said. "Seriously, the semester's almost over. This time of school year we'd be getting ready for prom. And I was going to submit my demo to DJ." Tecnas just scoffed at her and looked at Musa, "Just forget prom. Look Musa, we'll never have an opportunity this important again. We are at a critical point in time. Think about it, the fate of an entire dimension is in our hands. This is much more meaningful and exciting than prom! This is history!"

Then some fairies came by and ripped Tecna new one as they walked by about prom. I stood up and looked at them, "You know the only way we can stop the witches is if we work together. Hortensia, you have the best counter spell skills. And Priscilla, no one can fly as fast as you can. We need you." And they smiled at me.

"No one's gonna beat us!" Flora exclaimed and Musa followed with, "That's right! We're Alfea girls!" That got everyone hyped about protecting Alfea, and each other, like the fairies before us had. I'm just happy my mom isn't here right now.Tecna's pager beeps.

"Hold on, that's my pager." She pulled it out and turned our attention to her. "Who is it?" Musa asked. Timmy's face appears as a holograph. "Tecna, I have to see you right away." Oh it was a voicemail, I was really confused. "Oh what would Stella say, I can't really wait two days to call him back, right? Not with the witches happening. I'll go see him." And then Tecna runs off. "Wait a minute, what's up with those two? Are they going out?" Musa said turning to Flora and I. "They're working on a project. Some kind of mathematical research thing." I chuckled at their nerd fest. "Well, Timmy sure knows the way to Tecna's heart."

Stella and Bloom are on a mission, to cloud towers with the help of Brandon and Sky. They were going to try and see if they could find out their plan or something, I tried to go, but Baxter convinced me not to, seeing how weak I was right now.

We saw something coming so Flora, Musa, Tecna, and I ran to Faragonda. "Miss... Faragonda. Something... Something's coming." I said trying to catch my breath. "Tecna sensed a Vorpal Tunnel opening right over there!" Musa pointed, and that made the other fairies start to freak out.

"It's Princess Stella! They're Back!" One of the students exclaimed as we turned to the forest. "And they rescued the imprisoned witches, but they look pretty grumpy." Flora said slightly confused. "It's Vorpal Tunnel Syndrome. It's like jet-lag." Tecna explained.

Faragonda stepped forward, "Stand back girls." The two headmistresses walk towards each other. "How long has it been since you set foot on the Alfea campus, Griffin?" She asked as she crossed her arms. "We were juniors, and Ediltrude and I were sneaking onto campus to turn the Kai Fly Sorority into goats." That made the two laugh a little. "Ah yes, if memory serves me, I believe you left our campus seven inches tall, in a jar."

"Those were happier times, weren't they?" She looked to Faragonda and she nodded and smiled. "With all of us banding together perhaps those happier times can return." Everyone else had made it back we were just missing Bloom and sky, but Stella said they're on their way. Baxter came over and gave me a hug. "How are you feeling?" I signed and looked to him, "A little tired, but I'll live." He gave me a hug, squeezing me tight.

The Army of Decay approaches Alfea. "Here we go again." I groaned as I gripped the weapon I found on the red fountain ship. The army attacks and the students of the three schools fight back.

Tecna: "Flora, watch out!"Flora is thrown to the ground by a monster.*

Musa: "Come on! Let's go girls!"
Tecna: "Yeah!"The girls transform.