72

After last night with Walker, I immediately fell asleep on the plane ride to Brooklyn. I was too exhausted and confused at the moment to stay awake.

🏐🏐🏐

Once there, I got picked up by one of the drivers from Marvel and taken to the hotel, where I got my own room since I'm the only kid on the main cast and I hooked up my PS4.

This is going to be a long process and we're scheduled to premiere in February of 2022.

I won't be back with my friends until Halloween, when we're all going to Connor and Brady's Halloween party.

Momona decided she's going as Mulan, since she's her favorite Disney princess. Daniel isn't dressing up but is still going with us to the party.

Abby is going as TinkerBell, McKenna is going as a Ghostbuster (see what i did there😏) , and Javon and Payton are going as Jackie and Hyde from That 70's show.

Leah wants to go as Dionne from Clueless, so I'm being Cher, Keith is going as a ghost since he didn't plan it out until now, Connor is going as a police officer, and Brady and Aryan are being firefighters together.

I was currently on set for the movie, hanging out with Tom Holland while we watched other cast members film scenes, laughing when they broke character.

I only had a couple flashback scenes to film today, when Spider-Man sees a mural of Ironman and thinks about my character and Tony Stark dying after the snap.

I didn't have many scenes until the chaos happens in the script, just the flashbacks.

(I'll include a plot summary for the movie since it's changed with Delphi's character in it now)

My phone vibrated under my leg and I picked it up, seeing a text from Zendaya, which was weird enough being Zendaya who was also like 10 feet away.

You ok? You seem kindadown

down.

I do?

Well you have been
seeming that way, just
want to make sure your ok.

I'm not but it's ok

Girl that's not how being
ok works. What's up?

So much honestly but the
biggest thing is Walker and
I aren't on speaking terms.
Well we're not even on seeing
each other terms but that's
also cause he's in Vancouver and
I'm in Brooklyn but he broke
his promise so yea

I don't know anything about
that but I'm sorry for how
it's making you feel and I
hope you can push through
it and be focused on what
matters most to you.

Never thought I'd be getting
a mini therapy session from
Zendaya

First time for everything