⇾ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝)

»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««

They would trade all their tomorrows for just one yesterday.

The end of the world brought them together. A soldier, a teacher, and a paramedic, they should have never met. Usually, they would pass each other on the street without a single glance. Now, everything was different; they had to learn how to adapt to the new world without looking back.

In this apocalyptic scenario, it became even more challenging to place trust in others, particularly for women. With the collapse of the government, evil and violence prevailed, creating a volatile mix of individuals—assholes and degenerates alike—eager to exploit any situation. If the world wasn't safe before, it certainly did not improve.

In this mess, Lexie, Mathias, and Victoire found each other. They didn't know it yet, but soon, they would be grateful. Along the way, they made friends, found family, and encountered foes.

»»————-  ————-««

trigger warnings : graphic violence, sexual assault, miscarriage, sexual theme, death, bad language, (and bad grammar)

»»————-  ————-««

very excited to be sharing this with you ! just a reminder but english is not my first language, sorry in advance for any error of any sort :)

don't forget to comment and vote !