Chapter 5: Firing at star command.

-Timeskip-

Sky was currently walking down the halls then the alarms went off, making him quickly join his father.

"Father, whats wrong?" Sky asked, then sees the current target which the ray was targeting... Star command.

"Father?" Sky asked worried.

"My son, it is time for you to get your vengeance." Zurg said seriously, then turns to his son. "You know what to do."

Sky nods and goes to the button and presses it, firing the ray and feeling it hit Star command.

"What... HeheheheHAHAHAHAHA! THIS FEELS AMAZING! I FEEL THE UNIMIND THROUGH ME!!!" Sky laughed evilly.

-timeskip-

After destroying Lightyears ship with star commands very space rangers.

"Father, I have a feeling He might have survived." Sky.

"I have to agree." Agent Z agreeing to Sky's theory.

"Let us see then, and till then my son, rest." Zurg said, making Sky leave.

Sky pov:

I was heading back to my room while I was, I opened a little storage box on my left arm and took out a photo of me and Mira.

I missed her so much, and I was hoping to see her one day.

I put the picture away and went into my room and took out a blueprint for a new ship.

"Soon, the universe will bow to us." Sky said Darkly.