Chapter 5: Turning the Uni-Mind

Sky was walking off his ship after the success of stealing the Uni-Mind and fighting Lightyear who lost, then was walking to the lab where the orb was.

(Replace Zurg with Sky, and instead of him saying 'his' he says 'My Father's plan')

-Timeskip-
3rd pov:

"Ahhh, my Son, you actually corrupted the Uni-Mind, I must say.... I'm shocked, yet Impressed." Zurg said proudly.

"Of course Father, after all you did save me and power me with your energy which gave me the advantage over the LGMs little toy." Sky Explained, the.n watches the construction of the Ray.

"Oh boy." Sky said.

-Timeskip-

"Now, which planet to claim first?" Zurg asks, after finally getting the battery correctly in.

"Rhysome?" Brain 32 suggested.

"The planet of the vegetarians, yes, it'll be-" Zurg saying while Sky was looking at the sky deep in thought.

Sky pov:

I was staring out thinking of Mira, I miss her so much, I wish that I could see her again, but not like this...

I promise lightyear, you will pay for what you have done.

Meanwhile with Mira.

I was in the shop with Buzz, XR and Booster, while they were talking I quickly took a look at the ring my Fiance got me before he died...no matter, I'll never see anyone because Sky will forever be the one for me.