Valentine's Day Is Almost here! (Part 1)

...

Wednesday 31, January

Nikki's POV:

It's almost Valentine's Day, and I still haven't decided who will be my Valentine!

Well, of course I would choose Brandon... But these few weeks I tried hanging out with Brandon again, but André has been interrupting us all the time.

He asked me if I wanted to go to a art Museum with him, also since we BOTH like ART! I haven't gotten to an art Museum since... EVER!

But it was very sweet of HIM! 🤗 I unfortunately had to REFUSE!! Why? Because I couldn't betray Brandon like that! ☹️

The point is, that I promised Brandon to go watch a movie, that we've both been begging to watch! And honestly, he told me that he would pay for almost everything!

So I didn't have to worry about spending my leftover money to buy my Valentine's stuff for my very special person! 😆

But still, I can't decide who to go with! They- I mean, both of the ideas seem exciting!

But don't get me wrong, I'm SUPER team Brandon! Please, you cannot say Brandon isn't a sweetheart ! 😆

Not gonna lie.. I just saw André walking by me, and he had a very handsome and stylish, blue suit on him!

...

Oh, I almost forgot that André told me to meet him at a Coffee shop close to where he lives!

I GOTTA GO, BYEEEE!

...

10:23

(At the Coffee shop)

Nikki's POV:

I finally got to the place where André told me to go and meet him.

I walked past some few fancy brownish tables, and then saw André at the front ordering some brownies and two coffees.

I was pretty surprised when André knew my favorite coffee drink! 🙂 After he was done ordering, he grabbed everything and turned around and suddenly spotted me.. While I was smiling and just staring at him like a weirdo, as I was waiting for him to notice me.

"Bonjour, Nicole! I actually was starting to worry that you wouldn't come." André chuckled, and exclaimed sweetly at me.

He suddenly pulled a chair forward and waited for ME to sit, so I did !! 🙂 I blushed nervously, as I sat down. HE bowed down fancy-like to me, THIS was so UNEXPECTED?!

Like if he wanted to make a good impression of himself, and make me tell him "OMG! André, you DEFINITELY look like male role model!"

I mean, he was handsome AND charming... But he spoiled me. A LOT!!

"Uhm, and what was THAT, André?!" I giggled, meanwhile I blushed. No one, and I mean NO guy ever had done that FOR me!

"Hm? Oh! You mean THAT?! I just wanted to show you a piece of my gentleness side, I mostly do this 'gentleman' thing to all fine girls." André smirked.

ALL FINE GIRLS?? Now what does THAT mean?! I'm freaking out, I wanted to either throw up my dinner, or I wanted to throw up a rainbow and butterflies!!

"So... What was the reason you invited me over here, André!?" I cleared my throat nervously.

"I just wanted to make plans, and inform you that March 20th is my birthday! And I really would LOVE for you to come."

(I made up the birth month and day, because I couldn't find when was his birthday ☝🤓) - Ethan

...

André explained to me, all this time he had a very charming smile!! I was obviously shocked that HE invited ME to HIS birthday party!

Well, I mean I DID invite him to MY birthday party last year, on June 28th!
But out of everyone... why ME?!

"Wait... REALLY?! You want a dorky girl to COME to YOUR party?!" I gasped.

That's when André started to laugh, but he didn't laugh like ME or BRANDON!! He laughed completely normal, like one of those BTS hot, and handsome guys in some YouTube videos!

I'm sorry, NOT sorry! But I couldn't handle his laugh, IT was TOO pretty for a handsome guy like HIM.

I can't believe I'd ever say this but... I think I like guys with black, jet-hair !! 🙂

"Nicole, you're so funny! You're not DORKY! You're just sweet and adorable." André chuckled.

NOW WHAT?! HE called ME adorable?!
Okay, no one, and ABSOLUTELY NO one! Ever called me adorable.

He just stared at me... I quickly stuffed a black brownie inside my mouth and just stared at my coffee drink, which was an iced caramel cappuccino with whipped cream and extra caramel! (while I screamed in the inside.)

"André, how did you know this drink is my favorite?!" I exclaimed as I immediately stood up from my seat. Which caught André off guard.

"Hey, Nicole! Don't think I'm a stalker, but one of your BFFs told me! She also mentioned how dorky you can be." André said.

Then André muttered.
"But later on asked me to take a photo with her..."

Poor André! ☹️ He had to suffer again with my BFFS obsession over him!

Now that I think about it... I wonder who told André? GASP, WHAT IF IT WAS CHLOE?! She always goes around spreading my business! ☹️

I don't judge her. But that girl needs to stop! Or else I'll actually think I'll have a stalker.

...

Later on, André and Nikki waved goodbye to each other.

Now that Nikki has gotten to be her real self around her, and Nikki now knows how André really is... Nikki is starting to feel butterflies in her stomach !!

What will Nikki do for Valentine's Day? Who will she go with?!

... 💝