Misunderstood?

POV (Nikki Maxwell)

I can’t believe they did this to me. I feel like they’re leaving me out. Like if Brandon didn’t care about me anymore! ☹

What were André and him even doing? I thought they didn’t like each other?! I hate my life! They’re obviously including me so I wouldn’t feel bad, but I feel badder than ever! ☹

I should just dig a huge hole under ground and stay hidden there… FOREVER!

I really like Brandon..  A LOT! But when I entered the room, it seemed like André was whispering something to Brandon? DO THEY SECRETLY MAKE OUT?!

I should just lock myself in my room! ☹

(Nikki later stopped writing in her diary, she decided she wanted to call her best friends for comfort and support from them.)

(Phone rings, then Nikki picks up.)

“Nikki! What's wrong? Did something happen? I think we heard you say that it's a mental breakdown.”

(Chloe spoke through the phone, while Zoey was trying to fit in to see Nikki. Because obviously they were face timing.)

“Yeah, you guys got it right. I don't exactly know what happened today.. I went on a short-date at a amusement park with André and Brandon, but it seems like those two are hanging out more than with me! Which, in my suspicion, they might be more than just rivals or friends.. Or whatever they are!”

Nikki stammered, she was trying her best to not get all confused, maybe it was a misunderstanding.

(Zoey yanked the phone from Chloe.)

“Girl, you DON'T deserve those jerks! If none of ‘em give you enough attention, maybe they just don't like you? You should totally dump them, they don't deserve a SUPER cool best friend like you!” Zoey replied all protective, which was really nice of her.

“No! I mean… I can't do that. Maybe there was a misunderstanding, I could meet up with them again and see how it goes, I'll ask them what they were doing last night.”

(Zoey blinked and shrugged, then she passed the phone to Chloe, which looked a bit mad.)

“Nikki, it's YOUR choice! Your crush, Brandon, will NEVER leave you out like that! Listen, it's your choice whether you WANT or DON'T want to hang out with them. Besides, they're BOTH guys, they're probably fighting over you.”

“Alright, thank YOU so much for the help guys! I am so lucky to have you both as my super BFFs!!” Nikki exclaimed through the phone.

“No! WE are lucky to have YOU as a BFF, Nikki!” (They both squealed through the phone, as they started giggling.)

Later, they all said goodbye and hanged up. Nikki was planning to text Brandon and André, so they could meet up at the cupcakery.

...