Chapter 10

You woke up before Konig and excitedly remembered it was the weekend as Boston's Autumn rays shone in through your window curtains. You were tucked into Konig's side as he lay on his back right next to you. You scanned his body from head to toe, admiring his strong jaw and the soft blonde stubble growing on his cheeks, down to his muscular legs and the tent forming in his boxers. For one, you couldn't understand how he slept without any blankets covering him, but you also laughed in disbelief at how he was seemingly always ready for a little action.

Wanting to make his Saturday morning a good one, you crawled onto his lap and pulled down his boxers, allowing his bulging cock to spring free. He shifted slightly in his sleep at the feeling of his hard length slapping against his stomach. You paused your movements, worrying that you had woken him up, but he continued softly snoring. You straddled his legs and gripped his cock in your hand. You brought your mouth to his tip, adding some spit for lubricant before slowly swirling your tongue around his head.

Konig moaned loudly, a combination of pleasure and the sounds he always made when waking up. "Well, good morning, Liebe," he said, his voice still deep from sleep. His hand quickly moved to your head, gripping your hair around his wrist. He didn't try to control your speed or depth, but rather, just loved the vision of control it gave him, seeing you bob up and down on his thick cock.

"Ride me," Konig demanded, moving your head off his length as your lips made a loud pop, releasing his tip.

You obeyed, crawling to straddle him. You reached down and gripped his cock to place it at your entrance, slowly guiding him in. Your hips began moving of their own volition, slowly pushing you up and down as you rode his cock.

"Faster, Liebe," Konig moaned. He grabbed your hips, pinning you down to thrust up into you.

You leaned forward, pinning his arms above his head. You took back control, keeping your pace deep and slow to feel every inch of him. "I think it's time that you take orders from me," you mocked.

Konig threw his head back, trying to keep his composure as his sensitive shaft felt every warm inch of your pussy. "Please," he almost whimpered, desperate to feel more.

"Please, what?" you asked him in a patronizing tone while cinching his cheeks together with your fingers to form his lips into a pout. You continued your slow grinds against him while moaning to show him how much you were enjoying every second of his torture. His abs and biceps twitched, subconsciously struggling to relieve some of his sensation.

"Ride me faster," he begged, releasing his arms from your grip to hold onto the plush skin at your hips.

"Since you asked so nicely," you told him, increasing your pace to bounce up and down faster. The release on his face was instant, his brows relaxing as he was finally able to find pleasure in the pain of his sensitivity. "Touch me," you ordered him, grabbing his hand and bringing it to your clit.

He complied, stroking his experienced fingers over your most sensitive area in patterns he knew would drive you crazy.

"Please let me fuck you," he groaned. He was aching to come after you had kept him on edge the whole time riding him. "I'll make you feel so good."

"Yeah?" you asked him, slowing down your movements again. "You wanna make me feel good?"

He nodded harshly, humming his agreement to your words.

"Then beg for it," you demanded.

"Please," he whimpered loudly, using every ounce of his willpower to not disobey you and just start pounding up into you. "Let me fuck you."