𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 ━ 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬( s1, ep3, Poison Ivy )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
( s1, ep3, Poison Ivy )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃, meaning that all those in which attended Constance Billard or St. Jude's would be preparing for the week to commence.

          For Amelia Golden, she was certain she had this in the bag and if all failed, well, she would just marry rich. What made things even better for her, was that she had Michelle to give her some tips on how to woo over the Ivy representatives, seeing as he was a Senior and had already been through Ivy Week the year before her.

She didn't want to jinx herself or anything, but luck was seemingly on her side.

          The only problem was which College she was going to attend, seeing as she hadn't thought that ahead ( she'd never really put much thought into college before ). Her brother had applied to both Brown and Columbia, so whichever he got into, Amelia had a bigger chance of getting into one of those. She liked the idea of Yale, but that was Blair's College, and she didn't want to apply there just because she liked the idea of it.

          However, Princeton stood out to her. So, that was her main option for College as of now, seeing as it was the only one that had peeked her interest the most.

"Whatever you do, don't be at the representatives beck and call, they'll know you're desperate." Michelle warned her, to which she jotted down on a small notepad. "Why are you writing all of this down? What are you just going to be like, 'oh, sorry, let me just check my notepad for what to say and what not to say?'"

The blonde peered up at him through her lashes, sending her brother a harsh glare before returning her attention onto her notepad. "No, of course not."

"But that was your plan initially, right?" He questioned.

"Yeah, yeah it was." She muttered under her breath, reluctantly giving in to defeat.

"I don't know how you'd survive without me." Michelle chuckled, standing up from where he had been spread-out across her bed, despite her protests earlier that morning.

"I better not find out!" Amelia yelled after him as she quickly grabbed her things for school, knowing he'd most likely leave her at their penthouse if she took to long.

Impatient as always, she thought.

The blonde practically ran throughout their home, rushing inside the elevator before the door had chance to close. "Didn't think you were leaving without me, now, did you?"