𝐢𝐢. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬!

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 ━ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬!( s1, ep2, The Wild Brunch )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 ━ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬!
( s1, ep2, The Wild Brunch )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, and enemies, of course. The Golden family had been invited to Bart Bass' annual brunch, and Amelia was thrilled with the invite ━ there was nothing she loved more than a brunch with her friends and family.

So, she spent her morning choosing an outfit for the small event, making sure to colour-coordinate her clothes so that they matched what the rest of her family were wearing. It was one of their traditions to show up to an event all wearing the same colour so that they stood out the most.

          Knowing that her father was currently doing a business deal with Bart Bass, Amelia wanted to make sure she did everything possible not to embarrass Jordan Golden, otherwise, he'd probably force her to do her own laundry. Kinda like the last time she did something that pissed him off.

          The blonde smiled as she found the perfect light pink dress for the brunch, once she was dressed in it, she had Marissa style her hair into some ravishing curls. However, as she was applying a coat of red-lipstick to her lips, she glanced down at her cell when she heard it buzz.

I bet you're wondering what Gossip Girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better? Is there really anything better than a lazy Sunday? Reading the paper in bed, sipping coffee. Scrambling an egg or two? Yeah, right. We Upper East Siders don't do lazy. Breakfast is brunch. And it comes with champagne, a dress code and a hundred of our closest friends. And enemies. Chuck's dad, Bart Bass is hosting the annual brunch for his foundation. Everyone is invited. . .well, not everyone.

          She scoffed at the blast, gaining the attention of her maid who was making her bed. "What is it now, Miss Amelia?"

          "Take a wild guess," she nurtured, handing the woman her cell so that she could take a look. "I don't understand how anyone has that much time to post every five minutes of the day."

          "Maybe they're a team?" Marissa suggested, though, Amelia didn't believe such a thing.

          "I highly doubt it, someone would've slipped up by now, confessing that they work for whoever invented Gossip Girl. No one around here can keep a secret." Amelia pointed out, staring at herself in the mirror as she did the finishing touches of her makeup. "Can you get Michelle for me?"