- 𝟬𝟭𝟯

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

REAL LIFE

BROOKE'S MOM WALKS INTO the living room to see brooke just sitting on the couch. no emotion, no phone, the tv isn't even on. it's just her alone staring off into space.

what's wrong with her? no clue. she just knows something happened with her daughter that has her like this.

what brooke was really thinking about, was the weird situation with walker.

it was just so confusing.

were they friends? were they just good with each other? what's their relationship now?

did she want to be his friend, or just a stranger? or did she want to be something else...

no. she wanted to be friends. she's over him. plus, walker has sophia now. and they seem happy with each other!

"annoyingly happy." is what she thought. she couldn't be thinking those things. if this whole thing has taught her anything, is that she needs to get over walker.

which was exactly what she did!

or was it?

her mom walks over to the couch and snaps her fingers in front of her face.

brooke blinks and looks over at her. "what? oh sorry." she says

her mom sighs and sits down next to her. "what's wrong?" she says. "you've been like this for like 5 days."

brooke rolls her eyes. "i'm fine" she replies "can you just leave me alone?"

"watch your attitude, brooklyn." her mom says sternly, while sitting down next to her. brooke shifts a little to get farther from her.

"what are you doing?" brooke says flatly, while avoiding her mom's gaze

"i have to tell you something." she says. she moves brooke's face to look at hers. "but you have to be focused."

brooke looks away and her mom sighs, again. "it's something exciting" she whispers while smiling.

"what?" brooke says, a little more enthusiastic. it's not like she wanted to be all cold and rude to her mom, she just couldn't control it.

"okay." her mom gets a little more situated on the couch. "your dad called me-" she gets cut off.

"what? what did he say?" brooke asks, clearly more interested in what her mom has to say.