- 𝟬𝟬𝟯

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

REAL LIFE

ALL THAT BROOKE could think of was the fact that walker scobell had messaged her back. and called her pretty, let's not forget that.

as soon has her 1st period class ended, she practically sprinted to her 2nd period class. she shared study hall with her friend, and she couldn't wait to tell them everything.

when she entered the library, her eyes immediately moved to their usual spot. after seeing what looks like angie's blonde hair, she ran over there.

"guys, guys, guys, guys." brooke manages to spit out, completely out of breath from running all the way over here.

"what's wrong?" angie replies. a hint of laughter's in her tone, but mostly curiosity.

"are you seriously out of breath from running like 10 feet.." jordan questions

"fuck you jordan. anyways, in 1st-" brooke cuts herself off. "where's maddie?"

"i'm right here.." she emerges from behind brooke. "i lit saw you run from yearbook all the way over here." she says while laughing and siting down.

"anyways.. i have to tell you what happened in 1st period." brooke says

"i am all ears." angie says while putting her hair behind her eyes.

"walker. fucking. scobell dm'd me back." brooke replies while taking out her phone and pulling up the messages.

"WHAT?!" they whisper-shout. brooke nods while widening her eyes.

"look!" she hands them the phone.

"2 months. really, brooke?" jordan says.
"you know you just lost all your chances with him, and they were already at 0.01%" he follows up.

"what? what are you talking about" brooke questions. chances?

"u texted him for 2 months straight. that's lowk kinda weird."

"yes, but i didnt expect him to actually respond!" brooke replies

there's an awkward silence in the table. brooke wonders if he actually thinks she's a weird stalker. what if he does? she's ruined all her chances of even being friends with him.

"well, at-least he knows you exist. maybe he won't think anything of it." maddie says, breaking the silence.

"that's true. and hey, you are really pretty." jordan says. "he would be stupid not to want you"

"im just a fan tho. it could never work out." brooke replies, a hint of sadness in her tone. "i mean, how would we even meet? he probably lives in LA, or some other fucking place far from here in colorado."