➵ 007. The Feast

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
007. The Feast
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lilith placed her hand on Klaus' hand, which was out for hers. She stepped down the carriage, her eyes gazed around the yard that was filled with people, laughter, food, music, The Five, and The Originals.

Rebekah was laughing with Alexander, who was joking with her and his brotherhood of The Five. A bit far away from her Elijah stood with Finn, keeping an eye on Rebekah and Alexander. Further away from them, Kol was talking to a bunch of ladies. It was easy for Lilith to make out that he was the ladies' man of the festival.

"Oh!" Rebekah met Lilith's eyes, "You must be my brother's date!"

Lilith smiled with a nod before doing curtsy, "Lilith Morningstar."

"Rebekah Mikaelson," Rebekah did a curtsy back with a smile.

"You could greet me too, you know?" Klaus looked at his sister as he spoke with clear jealousy.

"I don't need to greet you. You are my brother. I see your face everyday." Rebekah shot back with an eye-roll.

"Still a little acknowledgement would be nice." He grumbled.

Lilith smiled, seeing him sulk because of his sister. She found it adorable, that Klaus Mikaelson, who is know for his bad reputation, turns into a puppy when it comes to his siblings.

She place her hand on Klaus' back, looking at Rebekah with a smile. "I am sure Rebekah acknowledged you the moment you walked in, Klaus. Otherwise, why would she see me as your date, right Rebekah?"

"Exactly."

Klaus rolled his eyes playfully with a smile. "Let's get on with the festival then." He walked his two ladies in, making his way to Alexander to greet him and his brotherhood. "Alexander. How nice seeing you again."

"It's nice to see you too, Klaus." Alexander says with a wide smile, before he noticed Lilith by Klaus' side with her arm around his. "Lilith. Nice to see you too."

"Hmm, I am sure," She held herself back from rolling her eyes.

"Still so against me, I see." Alexander laughed it off, but they both glared at each other, making it crystal clear to others that they hated each other to the bone. "Why don't you sing for us, Lilith? I heard you are a great singer."

"Oh, and you thought I would sing for you?" She asked with a bitter laugh. "How delusional."

"Am I missing something?" Rebekah whispered to Klaus, watching Lilith face Alexander head-on.

Klaus smirked seeing the two glare at each other, "They both despise each other."

"And you are enjoying this," Rebekah sighed. "Of course."