Prologue

Hoseok was dating his highschool lover yoongi both were 16 when they fell in love with each other ,yoongi was a rich kid while hoseok was average.

The love was practically love at first sight ,both kicked it off really fast and being an high schooler didn't stop them from loving each other to the end .

They were together for 2years everything was going smooth till one day yoongi comes to hoseoks house unannounced as he opens the door he was surprised but happy both hugged ..

Hoseok parents knew who yoongi was to their son so things weren't as weird as he could have been they got use to the situation about a year ago when they found them kissing at the front door yoongi was seeing hoseok off ..

That night was their first time ,the warmth never left hoseok till date ,it was the best time of their life .

After their first night a week later hoseok was with his parents watching the news when it popped on the news that the Mins mansion caught fire and the family were stucked inside .

Hoseok couldn't believe what he was hearing .
"Yoongi " he rushed off the house picking his bike as he drove crazy to yoongis house but has he  got there the fire had been resolved and bodies were been brought out .

He tried to get close but he was stopped by the police but his heart dropped when he saw the supposed sons body being dragged out and he noticed yoongis favourite rolex wristwatch on the hand of the extremely burnt body ,he fell and cried his eyes out but soon his parents arrived at the scene embracing him into a warm warmth ..

"My world left me 😭💔" hoseok cried for nights and nights his parents got too worried that immediately he finished high school they had to send him out of the country to go for his bachelor's in London ..
*
*
*
*
It's been seven years after the incident and hoseok had started a medium company were he publish real life biography and autobiography  on the hope that he could reconnect with his world from real life stories , on the top floor was a dance academy ...

And one day he got a text from an unfamiliar number but the message was familiar ..

Unknown -

My world ,missed you..