14

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"you high??" jamari asked me as we stood in line and i nodded.

"most definitely." i said staring into space.

jamari and i rode together to the club for masani's birthday, i was basically with him all day then we finally parted when he had to go see his dad then get himself ready.

"bruh where'd you get that damn weed from??" jamari asked making me laugh.

"right from the house they pack it at bookie." i said, we didn't have to stand in line too long before we were inside.

we easily found the section due to previous details given to us,"kamari!" i heard making me turn and see brooklyn.

"oh hey." i said giving her a small smile as jamari walked ahead of me.

"i'm sorry about earlier and leaving out, my cousin needed me." she said and i nodded.

"it's f-"

"li daddy!!" masani slightly slurred grabbing my waist.

"heyy my love.." i laughed pecking his lips.

"you look good." he said smiling down at me and i noticed he had put in vvs diamond grills.

" he said smiling down at me and i noticed he had put in vvs diamond grills

"thank you, when'd you put them in?" i asked pointing to his teeth.

"after seeing my dad, he bought em fa me." he said grabbing my hand.

he lead us towards his section and i saw brook sit by jamari while masani immediately sat me in his lap.

masani arms wrapped around my waist tightly and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"you gonna drink wimme?"

"of course, i think you don't really need too much more." i told him and he shrugged.

"let's go to the bar." he said making me stand up and i walked with him to the bar.

my eyes scanned over the menu of different drinks,"i want sumn wit some candy..." i said looking at masani who was already staring at me.