3

kamari oren summer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

kamari oren summer

i sat upstairs in my room with my own music playing to drown out downstairs.

jamari had his homeboys and a few other people over so it was a small party, our parents were away in a trip for their anniversary so it was gonna be a week before they came back.

my bedroom door opened and i saw brooklyn, her eyes looked low and heavy.

"you okay bestie?" she asked and i nodded.

"just wanted to get away from everyone, i'm fine tho i promise." i said and she pouted walking over to me.

she gave me a hug and i sighed hugging her back,"i don't ever wanna lose you kay foreal..." she said and i nodded.

i knew what she was talking about but i didn't wanna think about it truly.

"you're not, imma be down there in a few." i said and she said okay before walking back out.

i laid back in my bed and relaxed closing my eyes.

i had got out the shower about 15 minutes ago so i just had on boxers but my cover was covering my lower half.

there's a time and a place for all this
this is not the place for all this
is there a reason why you're saying all this?
and can we talk about it later?

right my wrongs by bryson tiller played from my tv just as my door opened again.

"brooklyn it hasn't been 5 minutes..." i mumbled then heard a chuckle.

my eyes popped open and i saw ghost at my doorway,"nigga what you want?" i spat mugging him.

"watch yo fuckin mouth kamari." he said and i rolled my eyes before taking in his appearance.

he had on grey sweats with a black tshirt and slides on his feet, his locs were in barrel twists and he had a fresh cut.

"yet again- why you up here?"

"to see what yo pretty ass doing..." he said walking in and closing the door.

"pretty?? ghost get out." i said shaking my head.

you will not be getting meeee

"i'm good in here, i came to check on you." he said sitting on my bed.

"oh jamari sent you? tell him i'm fine."

"nah he ain't send me...i came in here on my own- you tryna smoke?" he asked holding up a pre rolled blunt.

"ion smoke nun i don't see rolled." i said and he nodded.

"ight...here break this down." he said handing me a pack of gars.

"i didn't agree to-"

"what i just say?" he asked setting his eyes on mines.

his eyes already seemed to be low and gazed like, i simply nodded and focused on the task he told me to do.

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें