Silence treatment PT1 (chapter 5)

"Lorenzo!!" I yell out trying to catch up to him. "Lorenzo!!!!!" A yell slightly louder. I know he can hear me. I run up to him stopping Infront as I huff out of breath.
"I called your name you know-" I say annoyed as he shoves me aside walking off. Huh.

I walk to class alone as we have transfigurations with professed McGonagle she's...interesting.
I arrive at class sitting down alone as I turn to face the door seeing Theodore I signal him to come sit with me as he looks at someone els. Someone who doesn't look like they approve, Tom mother fucking riddle. Why is he even in this group he doesn't fit in.

Tom shakes his head slightly as Theodore ignores me as I scoff turning towards the front of the room as I sit alone. What the fuck is going on today?

                                      •~^||^~•
Class soon starts as I starts doodling in my note book as I am already ahead of class. I soon get a tap of the shoulder as I turn around just to see malfoy sitting there not a fan of him.

"Do you need something?"

"No, but you do"

"What could I possible need from you??"

"Someone to tell you what's up with Theodore and Lorenzo??"

Shit he's got me there. I raise my eyebrows saying.
"Well played. Now what is up with them??" I question glancing towards Theodore.
"Bella doesn't want them talking to you" I laugh quietly as I cover my mouth trying not to draw attention towards us.

"And why would they listen to..her" I say rolling my eyes in disgust just thinking about her.
"If riddle listens to her, then we have to listen to her" i scoff listerning to his response
"That's bullshit!?" I say getting a couple looks from the student as professer McGonagal speaks up

"Is there something you would like to say to the class Davy??" She questions as I just roll my eyes turning back around.
"No just didn't understand a question that's all" I say putting on a sweet smile as she returned it back.

"Oml I dislike her already" I say quietly turning back around towards Draco him snickering as I smirk. We continue to chat during class together giggling on the way.

                                      •~^||^~•
Second class. Potions, with slughorn. Honestly he can be a really good teacher if he didn't praise Tom for every little thing he did. It got annoying really. He's not even that special.

Today our task was to create Amortima. The strongest love potion in the world. Love is stupid honestly, pointless and to much a commitment.
Seriously I don't wanna give my life away just for it to be a controlling mess. Ew.

I start brewing the potion by myself as the rest of the class had partners exept for 2. One being me, and the other being a overly tall, cold riddle. "Perfect my 2 best students why don't you work together hm??" Slughorn suggests as i immediately give him a death stare basically sending daggers to him. Like fr who would wanna work with a stuck up riddle. Not me.

"I'm taking that as a yes!! Riddle dear come sit next to Sephora" slughorn says happily as Tom obays collecting his things as walking over next to me immediately saying. "I want you to be silent and let me do the work"

"This is my grade to"

"Mhm and you'll get a good score if you keep that pretty mouth shut" he says not even giving me a glance as he started brewing already my rolling my eyes.

"Do you think I'm not good enough to do it myself hm?? You think your the best don't you?? You think that everything revolves around you." I say grinning as he starts getting annoyed with me him sighing.

"Keep that sour tongue silent if you want to live another day" he threatens as I'm taken back laughing.

"Lord I was correct- you are stuck up" I say smiling mischievously as he slams his hand on the table turning towards me.

"The only one that is stuck up here is you. You think you can just get anything you want with your last name. You get perfect scores just by your last name. You don't even try. And that's fucking pathetic." He hissed

"Says you. You try acting all nice and charming to get your way, now that's pathetic." I scoff  rolling my eyes.

"You seriously can't get enough can you?? You just want everyone attention hm??"

"Oh III want everyone's attention?? Your the one who is ordering my friends to stay away from my while you simp over Bella. That's really charming of you isn't it"

Shit now I crossed a line.

Tom takes a deep breath before raising his hand. "Professer may I please work alone we don't get along very well" he simply says in a charming voice.
"My point proven" I say grinning as slughorn nods Tom packing up his things to move.

"That's right fucking run like the pussy you are" I say as he walks away me carrying on with MY potion by myself just to find Tom fucking added a wrong ingredient. Twat.

Ahhh sorry loves gotta do a part 2 for this chapter