Ch 1

I hate this! I'm so bored! Why did they have to kick me out of school? Sure I caused some trouble but I didn't kill anyone. Except that one kid who commited suicide because I bullied him... But I didn't kill anyone directly! Well whatever! I'm out of things to do.

I stomp out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge and get a slice of pie. 'Mmmmm..... pie.' I think to myself. 'I'm glad mom got me what I wanted today.'

Eating the slice of pie makes me temporarily calm down. 'So dad is going back to hell tomorrow for two months. That means me and mom are alone for fifty-nine days.' I sigh.

As if she figured I was thinking of her, my mom comes into the kitchen. "I see you found the pie." Mom says. "I hope I got the right flavor."

"I love lemon pie." I say leaning back in my chair.

"Good. I'll be upstairs if you need me." She leaves.

'Great while dad is away I'm already going to have to see this place less chaotic. Now mom is going easy on me. I am going to have to find trouble myself.'

"Dad! Why are you leaving me behind?" I yell at the ceiling.

"Because you're not old enough to come to Hell with me." My dad's deep voice says from upstairs.

"Ughh!" I yell. "When will I be ready?" I ask even though I already know.

"When I say you are. Now quit bothering me." His voice shuts me up.

I hate that power he holds over everyone. He has authority in his voice that makes anyone do what he says. At least when I'm eighteen in two months I'll get his abilities. I will be able to put fear into anyone I want to. Well without the deep voice. Ugh! Just imaging being myself with an unnaturally deep voice makes me disgusted.

Well I'm turning eighteen soon like I've said. That means I will have to takeover soon. If only I could get all his powers and not his job. I don't want to work in hell but maybe just visit. I hate that part of being the Satan's daughter. I inherit hell and all its evilness. Gosh I hate it.

I'm going to enjoy my freedom while I have it. Even if dad tells me to stop bringing attention to myself. These two months mom will not keep me trapped within this house. These fifty-nine days will be my last days of freedom. I will be out and about and no one will stop me.

I just have to wait for dad to leave tonight because he scares me. If he catches me causing more trouble then I'll be under house arrest. He will literally hook a bomb to my ankle that will blow up if I leave the house. He has shown me a bomb and tossed it to the street where it blew up.

"Four more hours. Then I'll be free." I say to myself. I go back upstairs to my room. My mom works fast. My room is nice and neat after I had trashed it earlier looking for entertainment. I'm actually tempted to paint now since mom left my paints out in the open. 'She's trying really hard to be on my good side I guess.' I think to myself.

I put myself to being creative. I end up getting frustrated at my indistinguishable work. I wanted to paint a burning forest but I can't even paint one tree. It looks like s Damn lollipop! What good is painting if you can't tell what it is? I have literally wasted all this time trying to paint a single tree. At least I killed two hours. I just need two more before its ten. At ten dad will leave to Hell. He for some reason prefers to travel at that time. When he finally leaves, I'll go to some crowded places to cause trouble. Or whatever else will entertain me.

I lie down on my bed. 'I'm going to have fun. I just need to find out where to go to. Hmmm... how about I go to a night club or bar.' I get my laptop from the desk next to my bed and turn it on. 'Let's see what popular clubs are within walking distance from here.'

After a bit of searching I discover that two well-known night clubs are nearby. 'I'll choose which one to go to after I get dressed!'

I put my laptop to the side of me and jump out of bed. I go up to my closet and pull it open exposing all of my colorful clothes. I admit that the color black is really cool but what good is blending in when you could stand out? No I don't wear clown clothes but there is a lot of yellows, pinks, whites, but especially neons. The brighter the better.

Choosing an outfit is always hard on me. There are do many combinations of clothes to choose from. I end up picking my bright orange skirt and plain white t-shirt. After choosing a pair of white sandals and neon green purse to go with my outfit I put it too the side and lay down in bed to wait for dad to leave.