Chapter 2

officer and soldier personnel code Section Two Rule #7
subjects of holding rooms B and C are allowed to have outer room time from 9 AM-11 AM and from 1 PM-3 PM as long as surveillance personnel are present along with a minimum of one security officer to prevent possible incidents however subjects of holding room D must never lever their room under any circumstance. Written authorization of clearance level major or higher must be given to move, escort, or relocate a subject of this level

Chapter 2

Cold wet tiles lay under me when I opened my eyes blinking a few times at my surroundings and letting out a heavy breath. I prop myself up elbows my body trembling I take in another deep breath in agen choking on water stuck in my lungs and coughing it out. My head feels so dam heavy. a shadow falls over me I look up "Father?" he crouches down In front of me placing a hand under my chin and lifting my head I push myself up onto my hands easing the stretching pain in my neck "Are you going to finally kill me snap my neck or rip it off my shoulders. huh?"

He chuckles "No fourteen you're too important. you are a royal pain, but your grandfather wants you alive you show the most promise to him besides you are more valuable to us alive than a dead and rotting corps in my basement" he drops my head and stands.

Gaining my strength back I sit up on my knees leaning back hands resting on the floor between my legs supporting me a little more. Father fiddles this his tie a habit I have noticed he does out of annoyance it makes me a little proud that I'm pissing him off.

"You went quiet for at least forty minutes am I to expect you got somewhere this time? Do tell I've been waiting?" He leans on the railing arms crossed. You think you're so funny don't ya "was enjoying the scenery. It's very pretty you should try knocking yourself out more often you'd get a replica" his hands tightened into fists.

"Take him back to his room I've had enough of him today" I watch as he turns and speeds down the steps slightly Adjusting his glasses "I thought you'd like me more talkative usually just keep my mouth shut" he stops in the rooms center turning his head to me a sinister grin on his face " I like you on your knees a gag in your mouth crying and begging me to stop with all my fun games. But I refuse to be a glorified babysitter." He turns and starts towards the computers. Doing whatever he does. Am ripped up off the floor "Jeez hold on I can walk you know haven't lost that ability yet."

It doesn't take long before I am out the doors and down the hall back off to sector three. On my way there I see a group of kids. Judging from how old they look I am guessing. sector one room holding room B. 10 years old or younger. I was there once however all the kids who were there with me are dead now either killed due to exceeding the age of eighteen or in most cases killed in our lessons. So yeh dead people on the floor is just another Tuesday. can't handle it you won't last very long very long but for those rare few born and raised here we do seem to survive a little easier we know nothing else its carved into our bones.

They look at me as I walk past none of us have too much contact researchers don't want us giving the little ones any bad ideas. I am brought through the high-security doors and past the bathrooms and tables they look like they're getting set for dinner. Me and the two guards weave our way around the tables and a small group of workers over to the first door in the hall. One of the guards goes over to the door taping a keycard and entering a PIN into the door panel while the other keeps a firm grip on my arm. I tilt my head slightly trying to catch a glimpse around him without being noticed but he blocked my view. bitch oh whatever. I could just quickly kill the guy while the other is distracted by the door and then bolt. but the high-security door separating sector three from sector two is well and truly closed and they use the same door-to-door to lock off sector three from the dome hall so by default I just wind up with my ass back in confinement and I don't exactly have the tool kid to kill everyone here, but I'm not opposed to trying thin the numbers as they say. I'll get it eventually. Maby. probably. Jezz whatever they gave me this time must be screwing with my head I don't feel normal right now.