CHAPTER 17

Connecting with her doctor becomes a lifeline for Y/n, providing a glimmer of hope in the midst of her distress. The reassurance and prompt response from the medical professionals offer a ray of light in what has been a dark and challenging moment.

As Y/n waits for help, the intensity of her injuries, the pain in her womb, and the dizziness overwhelm her. In a disorienting moment, she loses consciousness, adding a layer of urgency and complexity to the situation.

The line with the doctor goes silent as Y/n slips into unconsciousness, leaving a sense of uncertainty and concern about her well-being. The gravity of the moment heightens as medical help is on its way, unaware of Y/n's unconscious state.

The arrival of medical help brings a mix of relief and panic. The urgency to address Y/n's condition intensifies as the medical professionals assess the situation.

Paramedic: We need to act quickly. Get her to the stretcher.

As the paramedics work swiftly to stabilize Y/n, the atmosphere is charged with tension. The urgency of the situation becomes palpable, and the medical team is faced with the challenge of addressing Y/n's injuries and health complications amid the heightened emotional state.

While Y/n faces a critical health emergency, Jungkook, unaware of the unfolding crisis, finds himself immersed in a celebratory atmosphere at the party with colleagues and business partners.

Colleague: Jungkook, this deal is a game-changer! Let's raise a toast.

Jungkook: (Distracted) Yeah, it's great news.

As the party continues, Jungkook remains oblivious to the unfolding emergency back home, highlighting the stark contrast between the celebratory moment in his professional life and the escalating crisis in his personal life.

As Y/n is being attended to by the medical team, the urgency of her condition becomes evident. The paramedics work swiftly to stabilize her and transport her to the hospital.

Paramedic: We need to get her to the hospital immediately. It's a critical situation.

The atmosphere is tense, and Y/n's unconscious state adds an element of gravity to the unfolding events. The journey to the hospital becomes a crucial race against time as the medical team works diligently to address the complexities of her injuries and health complications.