CHAPTER 14

Recognizing the strain on Y/n and the need for additional support, Jungkook introduces an elderly woman as a caretaker.

Jungkook: Y/n, meet Mrs. Jensen. She's here to help us during this time.

Y/n: (Curious) Hello, Mrs. Jensen. How did you find her?

Jungkook: A friend recommended her. She has experience in caregiving, and I thought having someone around might ease the burden.

Mrs. Jensen: It's lovely to meet you, dear. I'm here to assist in any way I can.

While the introduction of Mrs. Jensen is an attempt to provide Y/n with the support she needs, the underlying tension in their relationship and the absence of Jungkook's direct involvement remain palpable.

Despite the challenging circumstances at home, Jungkook embarks on the business trip associated with the proposal. The decision amplifies the strain in their relationship, leaving Y/n grappling with a sense of isolation and vulnerability. The absence of Jungkook during this crucial time adds to the emotional turmoil, as Y/n navigates the complexities of her deteriorating health and the uncertainties surrounding their pregnancy with the support of the introduced caretaker, Mrs. Jensen. The business trip becomes a pivotal moment that tests the resilience of their relationship amidst the ongoing challenges.

The extended duration of the business trip intensifies the challenges for Y/n, who now faces a month of emotional and physical strain without Jungkook's direct support. The distance adds a layer of complexity to their already fragile relationship, leaving Y/n to navigate the difficult days ahead with the assistance of Mrs. Jensen. The prolonged absence underscores the tension between professional commitments and personal responsibilities, setting the stage for a period of heightened emotional turmoil for both Jungkook and Y/n.

As the days pass and the weight of the situation bears down on Y/n, her thoughts become a tumultuous mix of emotions.

Y/n: (Lonely) It's hard to believe Jungkook chose the business trip over being here for me. I understand his reasons, but I can't shake this feeling of abandonment during such a critical time.

Inner Voice: (Rationalizing) He mentioned stability, a better future. Maybe this is a sacrifice we have to endure for long-term security.

Y/n: (Tearfully) But what about the here and now? The uncertainty, the fear—I wish he understood how much I need him beside me.

As Y/n grapples with the challenges of her health, pregnancy, and the emotional void left by Jungkook's absence, she is caught between understanding his perspective and yearning for the immediate support that seems increasingly out of reach. The month-long business trip becomes a crucible for their relationship, testing the foundations of trust and connection.

Thedemands of the business trip, coupled with the challenges in Y/n's health,result in less communication between Jungkook and Y/n during this criticalperiod. The physical and emotional distance deepens, as the pressing nature oftheir respective situations consumes their attention. The once-regularexchanges of support and updates become sporadic, intensifying the sense ofdisconnection. The strain on their relationship, exacerbated by limitedcommunication, highlights the difficulties of balancing personal andprofessional responsibilities during this trying time.