1. The Banshees

-Koa-

I was bored. Lazily doing some weaving, while laying down relaxed in my hammock, which hung from two of the poles inside of my pod, next to the wall. One of my legs were hanging out, and the other was leaning propped upright against my knee. The woven bracelet i was making wasn't for anyone in particular, but it was just somthing to pass the time with, relitively peacefully. I'd probably give it to one of the village children, or somthing of the sort. Maybe Tsireya? She might appreciate it, maybe? I'm not entirely sure. Or i could just put it aside or somthing.

And no, I am not a "slob", I'm just tired. I'm 15 and the Electi, so I think that that's a good enough excuse. Maybe. Don't get me wrong: i love my job, and I will be forever grateful with the gift that Mother Eywa has blessed me with, but sometimes I just find it nice to relax. Peaceful, even.

Well, as peaceful as possible. It feels slightly hard to properly relax when somthing is approaching. I've had this feeling for the Mark of three eclipse's tonight, and I cannot shake it. Somthing is approaching us, our clan specifically, at a steady rate. I have not told Ronal yet. She would prepare our defenses and get ready for the worst. But I cant escape the feeling that whatever or whoever is approaching is... Good. I can feel eywa so strongly, its as if it were a part of the great mother herself coming towards us, which would truly be a blessing, but I doubt it. There would be more signs if it was.

But whatevers coming, its going to be significant.

But its clearly not here yet, so I think I'm just gonna doze off for a little while, no harm in it...

-Netayam-

We've been riding for so long. Way, way too long. Its honestly so tiring, but I know better than to complain. My Ikran is probably ×10 more tired than I am, anyways. Well actually, not even probably. Its literally a fact. We have stopped about twice in the span of almost three days, and two nights. Lo'ak is being painfully impatient though, complaining every five seconds. I swear, hes even worse than tuk. IM NOT EVEN EXAGGERATEING. HE'S BEEN MORE WINEY THAN THE 8 YEAR OLD. But anyways, we've surely gotta be there soon. Hopefully.

-Five hours later-

Okay, so now its early morning. The aun may only just be rising, but I'm sure that only means that we're almost there.

-two hours later-

I may have underestimated this trip slightly.

-Koa-

I woke up very quickly, in a cold sweat. I have no clue how long I've been sleeping for, but its just been way too long for my liking. But thats besides the point. Its here. Or, they're here? I'm not entirely sure still, but its here.

I practically fell out of the hammock, and onto the floor of my pod, while sprinting down to the beach, only to squint my eyes while looking off into the coast. I was desperately looking down into and across the water, in an attempt to see anything. Some people were even looking at me as if I were mad, and I don't blame them. I probably looked crazy.

It is only getting closer, and faster. Threat or not, I needed to know what it was. I then got an idea. I walked over to the horn, but then hesitated. I'm not supposed to be the one to blow this... whatever, fuck it. I blew the horn, and a matter of seconds later somthing actually happened, but it didn't come from the water. Thats where I was wrong, it was coming from the Sky! Now that I thought about it, it actually made a lot more sense.

There were four mountain banshees (Ikrans) flying directly out way, and they had riders on them. Oh, wait- no, there were five. One was just trailing further behind. They circled around us, and i just knew that they weren't a threat. Well, confirmed. I already knew, but yeah. They circles around, and landed. I had to hurry over there really quick if I wanted to see what was going on, there was already a crowd, and I was all the way over by the damn horn.

-Lo'ak-

I'm soooo tired right now. If they reject us, I swear to eywa I'm gonna throw hands with someone. I was so tired that I was literally trailing behind kiri! I am SUCH a better rider than her, usually at least. I still can't understand how shes still got so.much.energy. Still moody as fuck though, so probably tired. Or on her period. Wait, am I even allowed to say that? Whoops.

I was one of the first to get off of my ikran, because my legs were actually killing me right now. Dad told everyone to be nice, and MOM LOOKED OVER AT ME. THE FUCK DID I DO? Eywa forbid I breathe. Wait, the adults are talking. Okay, okay. Sensible mode: on.

-Koa-

I practically sprinted down to the beach where I saw the crowd, but I still seemed to be a bit late. Stupid horn. It was actually kinda difficult to se past all of those heads in front of me, so I went into the water to swim around and get there from round back. As I submerged into the water, a saw Tsireya there too, and then she noticed me she signed:

"Whats going on right now?"

I just responded with a simple shrug, so she then continued to step out of the water, and then stand up and walk out, and over closer to the centre of the crowd. I decided to go more around to blend in slightly more, peaking from behind the shoulders of the other Na'vi, as I also got out of the water. My hair was very annoyingly wet and now messy, so I took it out of the small bun, and tied it back into a low ponytail so that I could get a better look, more convintly.