A Historic Duo

Usual intro of the Pokemon time explaining the Pokemon region and the world of Pokemon. ...

The scene begins by showing Shay sleeping. His room and showing around his room a lot of posters of trainers champions and Pokemon with Pokemon figures and league-attending pictures, tickets and souvenirs.

"Here is a young boy about to begin his journey he is Shay Seldom from Sinnoh but still not have woken up yet. Look like he needs a little help" says the Nararator.

A Bronzor slowly approaches and uses a psychic and pushes lifts him up and puts him on the ground. He falls. Shay yells "Moooooooommmmmm".

Downstairs Adriana was cooking and after hearing the scream.

"Okay, he is woken up".

Then Shay immediately realises the speciality of today. He became excited..

"Today is it, it's finally today I get my own Pokemon. Make way for the greatest Pokemon trainer. Ooooh catching rare Pokemon's oooh I can't wait......." says Shay looking at the mirror excited and he immediately starts to change his attire.

"Mom Shay is speaking to himself again" says his sister Lola hearing his talk from outside.

"Oh," says Shay.

Shay immediately dresses and comes downstairs and immediately heads to the door for exit.

His mother was waiting for him near the door catches him by the ear. "What about food young man?".

"Ow" squealed Shay while returning with his mother to the dining table.

At the dining table, Shay starts immediately hogging on food. Shay's father Arthur makes an entrance upon seeing Shay eating the food. "Shay slow down," says Arthur.

"Okay Dad, Mom I'm done," he says and immediately washes his hands.

"Take the backpack and meet Professor Kelen all the necessary items are here," Adriana says while handing the backpack to Shay.

Before mom could finish Shay immediately took the backpack and was already outside, running.

"Okay, Mom thanks bye Dad" shouted Shay running while turning towards the house.

"Wait there is a car waiting" said Mom. But Shay did not hear as he was far away.

"Oh, that boy" commented Arthur at the dining table.

While running to the professor's lab he notices another guy running like him in front a couple of meters in front.

It was Dray.

He immediately increases his speed to catch up Dray notices it and starts to increase his speed.

"You can't even beat me to the lab Shay give up while you still have the chance" Dray provokes him.

"Oh that Dray" he looks at Dray with a scorned look.

At the professor's lab meanwhile,

"Professor Kelen is giving out starter Pokemon to the trainers who have arrived and making their preparations to go to Kanto where the first Pokemon league championship is about to take place," says the Narrator.

In the lab, there is a lot of commotion and crowd there.

"Alright everyone since everyone has received the Pokemon you guys can take the outside bus to go to the airport and make your way to Kanto where Professor Oak will be giving you the Pokedex of the Kanto region." says the professor to the assembled crowd.

"Okay, professor" replied everyone.

A particular Pokemon was looking sad in Professor Lab it was a Shaymin and he was waiting for a particular trainer.