Prologue: The Creation Family

Thousands of years ago, in Sinnoh, there was a great battle between Pokemon and humans. At those times the rulers of that region were in the hands of three families namely Seldom, Drakkon and Natlan. 

The ruling families lost hope as people were complaining daily about the hardships they were facing due to the violence of the Pokemon. Then one day the people suggested they fight or kill all Pokemon to save the land. 

But the Seldom and Natlan families were against this idea as they believed that all Pokemon can coexist with people as we are all in the same world. However, the Drakkon family believed that Pokemon were tools for humans to control. But did not tell this plan to the other two families. Both the Seldom and Natlan were desperately searching for a solution. So while they were thinking one night while strolling through the garden, a Pokemon appeared in front of them from the heavens and with telekinesis that Pokemon communicated with them and said that he was Arceus and would help them as their goal was the liberation of the Pokemon. So with the help of Arceus the powers of communicating with the creation trio Dialga, Palkia and Giratina were given as blessings to the three families by Arceus.

Seldom family with Dialga, Natlan family with Palkia and Drakkon family with Giratina. Then a great battle occurred with the help of Arceus and the families on one side and the violent ancient Pokemons on the other side. However, not all Pokemon fought in the battle. People realised the value of Pokemon as some or most of the Pokemon fought with Arceus and their families and people saw how the rulers were working with Pokemon to save them. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina protected the people and Pokemon from the fight that took place. The Pokemon who did not obey Arceus was dealt with Arceus's Judgement. Thus that final battle eradicated all the war till then. But another big fight was brewing as the Drakkon family ruler saw the true power of Arceus that day. He became more and more obsessed with his idea of using Pokemon as tools, so he ordered Giratina to attack Arceus and the other two Dialga and Palkia in order to capture Arceus as the Drakkon ruler's ideals were as follows.

He believed that the Pokemon should obey humans and that they are just tools for human beings to reach their goal. He believed that Pokemon should be controlled by force to exert fear to the Pokemon so that they would obey him and not in a friendly manner to consider Pokemon and humans as equals or mores ever partners. Here world domination means controlling the Pokemon in his way...

Giratina has always been jealous of Arceus and his powers so it attacked without any question. On seeing this Arceus got too angry and since Giratina was part of the creation trio he couldn't kill it instead he sent her to the distortion world as a method of exile meanwhile the Drakkon King was removed from power and his kingdom was seized by the Seldoms and Natlans as punishment and was thrown out of his Kingdom in exile. Thus the Seldom, Drakkon and Natlans became part of the history of Sinnoh.

Drakkon family swore revenge and have been plotting since then to get back at everything that was stolen. They have been running an organisation called Team Genesis for this purpose.

The three families are even present now current head of the Seldom family is Arthur. The current head of the Natlan family is Merlin. And current head of the Drakkon family is Malcomm who has been leading Team Genesis for world Domination.