ch-1 Morning

9:13a.m.
On a sunny day, a girl was sitting in her bedroom. Not wanting to go out. She was sitting on a chair near her study table. Head falling back. Eyes closed in annoyance. As she was thinking about her pending assignments.

   Her hair was behind the chair moving left and right. On her table every single thing books,papers,pens etc. were scattered here and there 

    The only thing that could be heard was the ticking sound coming from the clock. Suddenly, a loud groan was heard.

     The girl settled on her chair without opening her eyes. From the groans that left her mouth were making it clear that she was frustrated . She opened her and looked at the mess before her. She then took two papers that reads as "Essay assignment" and "History assignment".

    She picked up the things and started doing her work again. After almost 4 hours or more she managed to complete it.

  A sigh of relief escapes her mouth.

  Wind blew in the room. She closed her eyes again to relax. After a while she diverted her attention to the glass door leading to her balcony.
    There it was.
    Her neighbour and his cat. Again.
     The cat crawled up on his lap. And the man was caressing it. He was wearing a tight black shirt and shorts. The tight black shirt clinging onto his very detailed physique. His right hand on the cat's chin and the left one caressing it. How lovingly he looked at the cat. A sight to see indeed. And the girl was seeing it every now and then since 3 months after he shifted here.
         An unknown smile crept on her face. She stood up and walked to her balcony. She leaned on the balcony and looked at them. Smiling.
        The man noticed a presence at the balcony infront of his and he looked at it.  He looked at the girl's smiling figure.
        It was a thing that hadn't happened in a while. But somehow, this time he was captivated by her smile. Or you could say her. She looked at him with a foreign emotion that was not known to him. And he? He looked at her like he was from the past 3 months. No emotion. No smile. Nothing. I repeat, nothing.
        He didn't say anything. Neither did she. The only thing that was felt was the intensity of his staring. The man sitting there held no emotion for her in his heart. But the girl? She held too much inside her little heart. The things she wanted to express to him. The things that she wanted him to feel.
      After a while,and a lot of intense stares from him she broke the silence. "Good morning." She said in her sweet voice. She expected him to not answer like the past months. Still she smiled at him,hoping to get an answer.
    "It's afternoon." He said in his usual deep voice. The girl looked at him with a confused expression. She looked at her phone and saw it was already 1p.m. She looked at him with an awkward smile and said,"O-oh..right. Good afternoon." The man just nodded and went inside his house.
     The girl ran into her room and jumped on the bed covering herself with her giant teddy. She couldn't believe she just embarrassed herself infront of her crush. Not just a mere crush. Her biggest crush ever. She doesn't know how or why she likes him. She just knows she do.

Hello....please let me know if you liked it or not. Leave your comments. And please vote. Bye💞💞