Lady Kezhan: Neilu's Trophy

Across all the entire Earth Kingdom, you will only hear of one Kezhan. A beautiful woman with sleek black hair who owns a fancy place to stay in a city that doesn't deserve her. An inn that the addicts and drunkards avoid while traveling nobles flock to for wonderful service and a good night's rest. All the bedding is imported and food made fresh. Maids and servants work feverishly to keep the building in pristine shape, but are rarely seen by guests- or anyone lingering outside the crystal clear windows.

Truth be told, it's undoubtedly one of the most perfect places to stay in all the Earth Kingdom. Couriers, merchants, and travelers of all types spend quite a few coin to sit down and talk to the Lady herself. Oftentimes they get excited and spill much more than they intended, but that makes the business all that more profitable for the Kezhans. Kezhans plural, for everyone who works in the inn is considered a part of the family. Everyone works... very close with one another. Side by side in some cases. So secrets kept from each other feel almost personal considering the foundation of this house stands on communication, exposure, and trust.

This mindset extends to the guests, all of which Lady Kezhan has an open door policy with. Anyone who has the wealth- and status- to stay is welcome within the Kezhan abode. Whenever they have a question about anything she might have intel on, all they need to do is ask. In return, she asks they do the same. Relaying gossip and seemingly useless bits of information is the least anyone could offer after tasting any of Kezhan's heavenly... entrees. Her caring hospitality and attention to detail are the sole things that keep the business up and running- at least that's what she leads everyone to believe.

Among a few skeptics are rumors. Rumors of her imperfections. Only poisonous intentions and maliciously manipulative habits. Importing hand picked children from the poorest settlements in the Kingdom to become staff at the Kezhan Inn. Using servants to eavesdrop on private conversations for potential blackmailing purposes. Seducing guests for intel. Theft of unique belongings that distinguish identities. Teaching her people how to accurately imitate various nobel characters and roles across the Four Nations with intent of replacing them. Talk even tells about her having a child held hostage in the Inn's attic for over a year now. Likely chained to a bedpost or locked in a dark closet. For that's the type of person these skeptics assume her to be.

But alas, Lady Kezhan is far from a thief with ill intentions- let alone a kidnapper or murderer. She only wishes the best for her guests and wonderfully attentive staff because that is who she strives to be. Her caring hospitality and attention to detail are the sole things that keep the business up and running.