Vibood: Neilu's Mastermind

In the Earth Kingdom, a complex game of Pai Sho is being played. On one side of the board sits a masterful King who believes they know how the popular game is played, but in reality, couldn't know less. For his opponent is a master swindler. One who always has unethical tricks up his sleeve. He moves the King's pieces when he looks away and doesn't hesitate to use distractions. Some pieces the King thinks are his are just the trickster's painted another color. The opponent is a blatant cheater who acts like the rules do not apply to them. And thus far, consequences haven't been an issue.

One might assume that the latter of the two is indisputably the victor and never has been anything but. But to everyone's surprise, the one with the current advantage was once the underdog. Born into poverty just to claw his way up through the dirt with nothing other than pure grit. The status he now holds is recognized by nobles across the Kingdom and feared by those who stand in his way. Vibood of Neilu: He who hears from the shadows and organizes through chaos. The individual who plans seven steps ahead with dirty tricks up his sleeve just in case. A master at the game at hand.

Those who reside in the vicinity of Neilu fear his words, let alone his presence. Aside from being one of the most adept earthbenders across the land, he confidently holds influence over the Weasels, Spyders, Moles, and Rats in the palm of his hand as if each were insignificant pawns. One could only guess how many cities obliviously live under his influence and vast knowledge. Places such as Omashu, Gao Ling, and Shi Ban Dao are so infested with moles that a coup wouldn't even be necessary. At any point, he could waltz in, request the throne, and confidently claim it. But alas there is not even a need for him to visit. All the moles act as ears that relay any vital information back to him via couriers while he still controls them. Charisma, bribery, and blackmail often do the job before he needs to personally remind them their loyalty isn't a request.

Loyalty to the Shadows even extends into the other nations. Noble travelers who have crossed the seas and "accidentally" encountered the shady individual willingly become agents- some even consider themselves to be friends- of Vibood. But make no mistake, Vibood has no friends. He has many allies and few enemies. For once you are labeled an enemy, your time will soon run out. And depending on how badly you pissed him off, you might wish it be sooner.

If- through any unfortunate sequence of events- you were unlucky enough to get on Vibood's bad side, there is no corner of the world you can hide, and no town where you can abide. Word will spread that you are a traitor. Public enemy number one. You'll constantly be looking over your shoulder, feeling like the Spyders are tracking you. Worrying your tea was poisoned by Fangs when you left it unattended for only a few moments. No brothel or single woman will be safe because he might have placed a Hornet in your bed to make sure you don't see the morning. And if you have any friends or family left, they're likely to go missing. All of them, one by one. Only then he will pay you a visit.

Tales, Scripts, and Accountsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें