𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧

⚛︎

⚛︎

⚛︎

LIKE A TATTOO - SADE

ALL THE WOMEN OF MANCHESTER CITY CROWDED the box together

ALL THE WOMEN OF MANCHESTER CITY CROWDED the box together. It was one of the most important tournaments besides the UCL.

The Club World Cup only happened every four years, just like the original World Cup. Manchester City was facing Fluminense, and we were already winning by three.

Seventy-two minutes in, Phil was making his way to the net. My breath hitched in my throat as I watched him.

My hands clenched as they covered my face, "Come on," I muttered as he rocketed the ball into the back of the net.

"Let's go!" Everyone cheers as I realize the ball is in the back of the net. "Yes!" I cheer as everyone pushes me around. Tears welled in my eyes at how proud I was of Phil right now, though I felt a bit dramatic about it. "Aren't you so happy?" Isabel looks at me. "Incredibly," I laugh as I try to hide the tears.

When the match finished, we all rushed to the field to celebrate with the players. I snuck up behind Phil, jumping on his back. "Whoa!" his body tenses as I slide down his back. "Congratulations, baby," I grab his face. "Thank you," he smiles.

"I'm so proud of you," my thumb caresses his face. "I love you so much," he presses his forehead to mine. "I love you," I bring him closer to me.

"You're like MVP," I joke. "You think?" he smiles. "You'll always be my MVP," I laugh at him.

"There he is," Erling shakes his shoulders. "Aye!" Phil hugs him tightly. "Y/N!" Erling hugs me tightly. "Congratulations," I mutter as I'm smooshed by his hug. "Thank you! But you should be saying that to him," he pushes Phil.

"I know. I'm so proud of him," I smile as I wrap my arm around his waist. "Here, let me take a picture," Isabel smiles as I hold onto Phil. "Okay, how does my hair look?" I quickly mess with it. "You always look beautiful," Phil looks at me.

"Okay, ready?" Isabel asks. "Yeah," I nod. She begins the countdown as I feel Phil turn. "What are you..." I cut myself off as I saw Phil down on one knee.

"Are you joking?" I turn my head at him. "Y/N, you have been my greatest supporter since day one," he starts. "Phil," I laugh as tears clouded my eyes again.

"You see me for me and not the footballer everyone knows. I've loved you since the day we met. I knew it was you forever. So, on top of my amazing achievement right now, I need to ask you," he breathes deeply.

"Will you marry me?" he flashes open the velvet box. "You're kidding me?" I smile widely. "Of course I will!" Tears stream down my face as he jumps to his feet. "I love you so much," There was a peal of laughter mixed with tears as the arena cheered among the players as well. "I love you more," he mumbles into my neck.

We pull apart, and both of our hands shake, "It's beautiful," I look into his eyes. "Like you," he places his forehead on mine. "Corny," I poke his chest.

"I love it," I hugged him tightly as he spun me around in a circle. "Congratulations!" we were piled into a giant hug from a swarm of people.

"Way to go, Philly," Jack smacks the top of his head. "Let us see!" the girls cheer as we pull apart. "Phil! That's amazing!" Sasha's jaw drops. "You see this? Take notes," Sasha points at Jack as he looks over.

"Did you guys know this whole time?" I ask them. "I only knew because Phil asked Erling to help," Isabel says. "And I knew because Isabel told me because she was scared she'd blurt it out," Sasha laughs.

"I love you guys," I bring them into a tight hug. "Seriously, you're the best," I tell them. "And thank you, guys," I look at the men standing in front of me.

"Who knew that he could plan something like this," I tease. "Hey!" Phil looks at me. "I'm kidding," I smile. "Congratulations again," Jack hugs me. "Thank you, Jacky," I mumble.

"See you later!" they all run off, leaving Phil and I alone.

"I was not expecting this at all," I look over at him. "Like, not at all?" he asks. "Nope," I wrap my arms around his neck. "I did good then," he smiles.

"So, you're trapped with me forever," I tell him. "I wouldn't say trapped. You don't make me feel trapped," he whispers. "Philip, aren't you just a heartthrob?" I grin.

"For you, anything," he kisses me softly. "Now, come on," he grabs my hand as we go to walk toward everyone else. "So, did you play with this in your pants the entire time?" I glance over at him.

"Actually, no. I had it in my jacket on the sidelines," Phil smiles. "Oh, I didn't even think about that," I chuckle as we continue to walk.

⚛︎

⚛︎

such a cute request