༻IV

✿ ༻⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑ 🍓 ⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑༺ ✿

No one's pov

         Sweat slipped following another one sliding down through your face. You wipe your face with a clean towel you held. Currently you are in the classroom without any company but you, You had volunteered yourself as the janitor for the day and cleaned the whole classroom which you just finished right now.

A sigh escaped from your lips, you glanced looking at the window beside you seeing the sky already painted in orange as you are seeing right now. In this hour you are guessing it's nearly or around 5:30pm. After cleaning the whole classroom, you grabbed your bag and went downstairs to the main entrance as your exit way.

As you are on your way out of the building, you felt a buzzing vibration from your pocket; your phone. Someone was calling, you took it out and answered the call. "Hey Y/n, I know this is too sudden but can you come back home?" A woman's voice spoke through the phone. It was your mother.

"Come home? why?" You replied asking the women. You heared the woman sighed before speaking up. "No time for explanations you have to come home, now." Her voice tensed up. "Mom what is happening? Are you alright?" You worriedly asked your mother, she replied to you but the answer wasn't close to your question you asked her. "We'll explain it to you once you got home, pack your things for tommorow you're living the school. Shaman will get you at the airport."

"Hold on I don't get a thing you're saying mom. Are you really alright, Why do you suddenly want me to go home when it's not even vacation yet and you know the rules, we can't go out the school if it's not holiday or vacation--"
"I've taken care of it already you don't have to worry, the principal stated it was fine for you to leave the school for only a couple of days and she understood that this is very urgent why you need to."

"Is that even possible?" You gasped. "Shaman will get you by the time you arrive at Billmoré airport, he is already there and had booked a flight already for you. Go now pack all your things and catch up with the flight."  "......Okay but now—?" She ended the call too quickly before you could even finish.

You sigh and slid your phone in your pocket. "I guess I should really get going." You don't really get your mom sometimes, randomly she'd say something out of blue then you wouldn't understand the whole thing. Her explanations were rather a spin in the head than a satisfaction of an answer. That's the part of her you don't like because it's hard to understand her, just in some certain times.

Usually, you'd have a good 1-2 hours of prep for yourself since you wanted to look good and all. But this time, since the flight may leave soon you have like a 30 minute prep for it and then a few minutes on road. You hurridly made your way out of the building and head to your dorm, you packed your stuffs and necessaries. You took a quick shower, put your casual clothes and shoes on, grabbed your bag and lagguage and dashed out of the room, now locking your door.