༻III

✿ ༻⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑ 🍓 ⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑༺ ✿

        You groaned feeling tired and droopy. Yesterday was shit, even if you had slept more hours last night you felt like you still needed more rest. "Hey, you okay?" You heared Emma spoke. She was concerned about you. Today you had to attend classes of course.

"Yeah I think so," you replied. "And I'm sorry about the cake, I know you were disappointed after hearing it had mushed." You continued. Emma paused for a minute as she stared down at you tired and restless self. "As I said, it was okay the party was cancelled anyways." She pat your shoulder. "Wait really?" You asked her.

"Yeah, it was my brother's birthday and we were supposed to throw a surprise party at our house, that's why I called you to make me a cake since all the bakery shops were closed or they ran out of cake stocks. After he had arrived home, he ambushed anger towards people, shouting and telling them to leave and get the party cancelled." She leaned back on her seat.

"He did that? He could've just cancell it without making a scene." You frowned by her words. "Right." Emma replied back. "He was pissed off at that time, I don't know what had gotten into him and pretty sure something ruined his day. He wouldn't just.... Randomly burst out of angers. He even kicked a chair and started a fight with Draken. Clearly something had happened but he wouldn't tell me, even Draken. And it made me angry that no one was telling me anything about it." You nodded at her answer.

"Even if he was pissed, it wasn't necessary for him to do that Infront of all the guests or pick a fight with Draken." Emma fiddled her fingers while you stared at the blond. She rolled her eyes and sigh. "I hope his mind clears up whatever he's thinking. He's not even talking to me or anything about what had happened but avoid my presence."

"Maybe he just had a hard time, like his girlfriend broke up with him or he lost on something like a bet or... I don't know, Maybe it's best if you let him be and let him sort it on his own." Emma glanced at you and gave you a half smile. "Yeah you're right..."

You groaned when your head shown you the images of that arrogant male. "I'm still pissed off at the guy I've encountered, you know? The cake incident thing I told you." You cringe out remembering him. Emma slowly nodded. "He seems like an ass how dare he even treat girls like that." Her brows knitted.

"He was being rude and disrespectful to Leila, I couldn't accept it the way he treated her. It was fine if he was like that to me but to my friends, it's just unacceptable. He even thinks his level is beyond us." Your eyebrows crinkled that a line was shown in between out of annoyance. "Yeah like what the fuck? That's really embarrassing." She grimaced. "Kinda reminds me of my brother." Emma giggled and you giggled with her as well.

"You don't know how he's a total jackass." Emma continued, crossing her legs. "They might be the same person but I don't think that's possible." You spoke while wiping your tears away from laughing. "Yeah probably." She spoke after you.

------

         You are on your way to your art class. As you are walking ahead the hallways, you carelessly bumped into a wall. Or was it? You look up to see and it wasn't a wall at all. A lean frame figure was blocking on your way, it was a male around your age, soft lilac haired. He dressed neatly and well, his beautiful figure enhanced with his piercing on his other left ear and gold glasses he wore.