Fucked 2

Jakes pov:

Bro honestly I don't know what to do everyone in chat is talking about Johnnie's neck."oh my guys I guess y'all are the new interest to the cha" before Jc can finish he turns his head in shock "HOLY SHIT JOHNNIE". "we will be righttt back" Johnnie says grabbing my arm then running to my car.He opened the back seat and pushed me down on the sets."Jake this is fucking pay back you bitch" he grabs my neck leaving like damn near 40 hickeys on my neck.Then he kisses me like crazy. He thennn sits up and kisses me "one last thing" he ruffles up my hair and takes me back with him to Jc . "You guys took mad long" he looks at me then Johnnie and smirks "guys do y'all think Jake looks different?".The chat goes crazy "oh guy I just slipped" I say as I wink at the camera 😉.

Johnnies pov:

The chat was wild and I thought it was funny "hey wanna see something gay?" I say then Jake looks at me "what a funny little joke" (basically Johnnie is copying what Jake said on that one stream). Before he can say anything else I grab his face and kiss him fast "for real guys I just took Jake to the car to grab my vape and didn't want to interrupt Jc what I just did was the gayest thing we did in like weeks" I say proudly. The chat dies down but still confused on why Jake looks a hot mess.After we finished streaming me and Jake had to face Jc."sooooooo what was that well this" Jc says pointing at our necks." to be honest man im to tired for this ill talk to you about it tomorrow" Jake says dragging me to the car "remember to call me dummy bye guys have a good night" " you too " we both say before going to the car."Johnnie"."Yes Jake"."today was fun don't you think?"."Today was amazing".

Jake's pov:

When we get to the house we get into pajamas and go to 7-eleven.😜!!!! "OH MY GOD IS THAT JAKE AND JOHNNIIIIIIE!!!" "Yes it isss" I say as a fan runs up to us and explains how she loved the stream "Okay I have to questions first can I have a picture with you guys and second did you guys really give each other those hikeys" . "Well first ofc well take a picture with you and second are they that noticable I feel like they keep getting worse?!" I say seriously confused."they definitely look way worse but I got to go soon" we take the picture with her and she leaves." Damn bro our fans are going to find something out before we can blink!" Johnnie says laughing his ass off.Later we go home and go in my room to watch another movie and yes it is a sleepover because we both love having them.The movie starts and then five minutes later I feel a head on my shoulder it was Johnnie ofc I'm surprised he fell asleep before me!?!Then his head falls in my lap this time I know what to do with him lang on my lap. I put a blanket on him and play with his hair before falling asleep.

Hi my friends I'm NOT done with this story this just seemed cute for an ending I am so grateful for all of the love and support I #loveyouguysbyee ◑﹏◐

word count: 576