Valentine's day special <3

A/N - Hello ! in this chapter, Shinah and (/) are together so I hope you enjoy it ! <3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While traveling in a group, you don't get much privacy. That goes without saying with our two lovebirds, (/) and Shinah.

While they don't mind their friends and care for all of them a lot, they do want to spend quality time together every now and then.

When they try to walk a bit farther from the group, one of them joins with them. Whenever they make their campsite for the night, they try to gather supplies together only for someone else in the group barges their way in. They care for their friends, but want their own time for each other.

That's why when they stopped at a village for supplies, Shinah silently jumped at the opportunity. Perhaps this time, they can finally spend time together.

Yoon wrote a list of what they needed to grab. He gave everyone their part of the list and a set amount of money. He sent an evil glare at Hak's direction, reminding him not to spend it in adult clubs. (/) had a laugh at this while Hak was trying to defend his past actions.

Shinah grabs their part of the list from Yoon and taps (/)'s shoulder, wanting to spend time with her. She turns around and figured out what he was trying to say. She takes his hand in hers and places a kiss on it. "you go on ahead, I need to talk to Yoon real quick."

The boy was glad he had his mask on or else she would've seen how red she made him. He quickly nods and heads to the village by himself.

The girl watches him go then turns to the pretty boy. "I need a favor."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shinah walks around the village trying to find what's on the list. He only had to grab three items; Dried fish, bread, and bandages.

It wasn't a big list, but he did want to enjoy whatever time he could get with (/). He looks around looking for the certain raven haired girl, but he couldn't find her. He sighs and goes to the first vendor, buying the dried fish. He walks to the next vendor thinking of (/).

When they finally confessed their feelings for each other, they took things slow for his sake. (/) knew Shinah was new to these kind of things and she didn't want to overwhelm him. She was happy to take things slow and was content with being with him.

He turns around and swore he saw (/) by a stall. The girl looked his way and ran off. He chases her to the stand and looks around for her. He couldn't find her anywhere. He looks on the ground and sees a small mouse eating a piece of bread. He kneels down and tilts his head. "(/)?" He goes to poke the mouse, but it scurries away. Shinah looks where the mouse went and realizes that wasn't her. He sighs and goes back to shopping.

The mouse ran to another stand and checked its surroundings. Its eyes land on a peachy colored haired boy. He scoffs and the mouse quickly changed its form into (/). She smiles and shows her purchases to the boy. "What do you think, Yoon?"

Yoon looks through everything then nods his head. "Yeah, this'll work. Now let's go get it ready for him." They both walk away, talking about what they have planned for (/)'s special someone.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Shinah walks towards the next vendor, his eyes catches a small stall with a bunch of flowers in it. He walks towards it and the vendor smiles at him. "Sir, would you like to buy a bundle of flowers? With your looks, you probably have the ladies swarming you!"