Chapter Six : Small talk

3rd POV

Yona, Yoon, and Zeno sprinted away from the others. Well, Yona and Yoon were. Zeno was skipping after them. He trusted (Y/N) and knew she wouldn't hurt them. Too much at least.

Yona stopped to catch her breath and turned to her friends. "I think we're far enough." Yoon nodded while Zeno stretched his arms. Yoon looked over at him and grabbed his shoulders. "Why did you bring a killing machine to our group?! She could've killed us!" He shook Zeno around in anger and fear thinking about his friends.

Zeno only smiled and let him do what he needed to release his anger. "Zeno believes in Miss (Y/N). She will not harm anyone. . ." He looks at the ground, rethinking his words. He corrected himself. ". . . she will not kill anyone."

"That's supposed to make me feel better!?!"

All of a sudden, they heard a twig snap and everyone turned towards the noise. "What was that?" Yoon looked around, trying to find anything suspicious. He looked over towards the bush and saw a small fox staring at him. He sighed in relief watching it run towards Zeno. He bends his knees and rubbed its chin. "You're a cute lil fella, aren't ya?" As if the fox was offended, the fox swiped its arm playfully at Zeno. If they didn't know any better, it looked like two friends having fun.

The fox ran away and climbed up a tree. Yona looked at where the fox went and smiled. "He was really cute, don't you think Yoon?" The boy absentmindedly nodded and tried thinking of a plan to get back to the others. Zeno looked at the princess and politely corrected her. "Actually, that fox was a she."

"How could you tell?"

Zeno shrugged then sat down. "Just a hunch."

Suddenly, a thud was heard from behind them. They turned around and saw the black dragon warrior smirking over at them. Yoon's blood went cold. "Well your hunch was correct Zeno. You're really good with animals, aren't you?" If they listen carefully, they could hear the playful tone in her voice.

Zeno chuckled and winked at her. "Zeno is the best with animals!" Yoon glared at him then put his arm in front of Yona, keeping her away from the girl. He was still upset at Zeno, but now wasn't the time to discuss that with an enemy in front of them. "What do you want!?"

(Y/N) looked at the boy then waved her sword around, the pieces clanking together. "I thought I made that obvious. I want the reward money from the princess' head." Yoon gritted his teeth and kept his voice low, so the dark haired girl wouldn't hear. "Yona, run as fast as you can. I'll do my best to keep her here for as long as I can." Yona looked at the boy in fear. "Yoon, no! I don't want to leave you!"

"Listen, she's not after me. She's after you and she wants to kill you. It doesn't seem like she's killed anyone, but she wants to kill you. Please run as far as you can go, I'll distract her, now run." Yona looked at Yoon and didn't see any fear on his face.

She nodded and ran away. (Y/N) clicked her tongue in annoyance and stared at Yoon. "You really told her to run? You're either really strong or really stupid."

Yoon gritted his teeth and planted his feet in place. "You won't be getting her. Not if I have something to do about it." The girl smiled and clicked her sword, the pieces forming into a long blade. "Yeah, well I will be getting to her, no matter what any of you say."

She throws her sword towards Yoon, making the boy run to the right. As his eyes stay on the blade, (Y/N) pulls out a rope she had tucked away in her clothes. Sprinting towards the boy, she quickly wraps the material around his arms then made work to his legs.

Once she finished, she got up and looked down at Yoon who was struggling against his restraints. "Well, I'd love to stay, but I have me a redhead to catch." She dusts her clothes off and walks away from the young boy.