chapter 1

Hana pov:

There I was completely in my world. I was trying to do my math and if there's one thing I hate it's math, I don't understand it at all. It is my worst subject and I always fail in it. My teacher told me that if my math points don't improve quickly, he can stop me from cheerleading. Isn't that a threat, yes, but I'm going crazy, I want to make it but I don't understand it.

  Why do you look so ugly someone said out of nowhere. It was yuna my best friend. Hana are you still working on your math omg take a break. you haven't had anything to drink or eat for 3 hours, here's something to eat and she gave me a sandwich and a bottle of strawberry smoothie. Thank you but I don't have time to eat I need to understand this okay I really want to pass the test what if I'm not allowed to cheer lead anymore you know that's my life.

I know, but you also have to think about your health, you can't continue like this, what if you suddenly get sick or faint. I would like to help you, but you know I always just get a passing grade and you need higher than a 6 to get it.

maybe i can ask sunwoo to help you. You know he's a genius.
Yuna no, I don't want tutoring from your boyfriend and stop saying he's a genius, he's even worse than me at math. But he always makes it, Yuna said very proudly. Yes because he bribes or cheats on everyone during his test yuna. Okay, okay, figure it out yourself, but let's go to class now and she pulled me along.

Yuna and sunwoo have been together for quite a long time. In the beginning I had my suspicions about sunwoo because he is super delulu and flirted with everyone. But now I think differently. Sunwoo may be annoying, but he loves Yuna and Yuna loves him too.

Speaking of the devil, we met Sunwoo in the hallway on the way to class. Wassup girls Hana Yuna said that you struggle with math, I can help you, you know, he said. Uhh no thank you sunwoo I don't need any help I said and walked away. wait Hana yuna called me and followed me. Sorry sunwoo bear I'll talk to you later bye love you. Ugh so cringe.

Hana yuna was screaming everyone gave us strange looks. I turned around to tell her not to scream like that and then I ran into a hard chest. I honestly didn't dare to look up. the person grabbed my arms with his hands and asked if I was okay. I looked up and saw him, he had beautiful brown eyes, it was even more beautiful now that the sun was shining on them. His hair was blonde and his jawline was so sharp. He's not very tall but he's not short either, he's just wow. I forgot how to talk until he asked again are you okay.

then I realized what had happened. I got rid of his hands and said yes, I'm okay, are you okay and I'm sorry that I bumped into you, I didn't look carefully where I was going. yes, I'm okay too and watch out next time otherwise you will hurt yourself, he said and walked away. I was watching him the whole time until he was out of my sight. Don't tell me you like him Yuna said out of nowhere I completely forgot she was there too omg how stupid now she knows everything. no how can I like someone I just saw. Good because it's better if you stay away from him, Yuna said. Oh why he is sunwoo's best friend his name is eric. he is a fuckboy and dates all the girls and eventually dumps them. 

why is sunwoo friends with someone like that, i said. Eric is actually okay once you get to know him, he acts normal to me, but that's also because I'm his best friend's girlfriend. But he acts very differently towards other girls. So forget him and don't think about him anymore okay. Okay I said and we walked to class.

The whole lesson I was thinking about Eric, I don't know why, I couldn't concentrate on the lesson. why have i never seen eric before, yuna why have i never seen eric before. you've seen him, he's on the football team with sunwoo, i just don't think you've ever seen him up close. huhhh really yes he is Eric Sohn jersey number 2.

Then I realized he is Sohn literally all the girls are madly in love with him how have I never seen him up close. Omg hanna stop thinking about him I have other things to think about and then I started stressing about math again