5

" Mom where is bhavya " I ask entering the kitchen. She pointed her finger towards my room.

" She came home tired today. She didn't leave her room. I didn't want to disturb her. She didn't even drink the juice. "

" What happened to her " I asked a little worried.

" I don't know go and see do I need to tell your dad to check her. "

I nodded my head ready to go to my room but before that bhavya come to kitchen with a very tired face.

" Aunty

" Mom bhavya call her mom" I corrected her taking a water bottle from fridge.

" M.. M.. Mom should I help you. " She said. Mom shake her head making her sadly look at mom.

" We should....help each other in.. Work.. So I wa.. Wanted to.. Help . "

" Then go and take care of your husband. He just came back from college. He likes freshly made orange juice. " Mom said I rolled my eyes ready to stop her.

" Just like you made for me? "

" No need bhavya " I said and went to living room but keep looking at bhavya who were looking conflicted.

" Just make it. And take him to room. He must be wanting to lay down. " Mom said which I heared and glare at her.

" What the hell. First I have to make those questions papers then make a list of candidate for placement. Then this marriage. "

"D.. Deepak ji let's go to your room. "

I heard her timid voice but I didn't like one thing.

" This is our room now " I mumble she took my coat holding a orange juice glass.

After changing my clothes I lay down on the bed closing my eyes for a minute. Suddenly I felt her hand on my legs.

I open my eyes and looked at her. She was massaging my feets with her whole concentration.

" What are you doing  " I said but let her continue it.

" When...I c..came back and.. Sa.. Said I'm... Tired then... Aunt.. Sorry mom also did the.. Same. " She said quietly.

I know my mom she has no ego. If she love you then you are lucky but if she hate you then you are very unlucky person on earth. Seems like this little Panda has won my mother's heart.

" Are...yo.. You.. Feeling... Good. " She ask looking at me. I nodded my head but withdraw my legs.

" Why didn't you drink that orange juice."

" I.. Wanted.. Ice but.. I wasn't.. Able to tell mom. "

" You were tired today? " I ask and hold her hands.

She nodded her head little.

" Kids made me run behind them all day. I got tired. My feets are hurting till now. " She hold her legs saying that.

I pull her feet on my lap almost making her fall.

" I wanted to talk to you about something before telling my parents. " I ask while massaging her feet.

" Don't do it. It's not proper. " She mumble but I continue.

" Look you are giving resignation to your work. You have all your life for this. I'm putting you in my college where I work ok." I said very softly. Her eyes filled with tears.

" Look it will be fun. College is not just about degree you will have fun too. I promise I will be there for you ok. You have approx two class with me on alternate days normal you will have one class . You can come to me if you feel uncomfortable. " I said and automatically my hand reach to her cheeks.

" What do you think. "

" W.. Wha..

I pull her in my embrace rubbing her back.

" Calm down "

" What if they bully me "

" Do you think anyone can bully my wife. Impossible bhavya. " I said she wrap her arm around me sniffling.

" Promise "

" Yes promise so let lay down for a minute then we will go down stairs and help mom Or just watch TV I do it everytime. I will get you orange juice with ice too. "

I lay down still with her in my embrace. She wiggles a little snuggling into my chest .

" It feels....s...so....good "

I make her look at me remembering her talk with her mother. She didn't shutter a single time at that time.

" Bhavya do I make you nervous. "

Her innocent eyes keep looking at me.

She shook her head little and again hide her face in my chest.

" You scared... M... Me w.. When.. Y.. Yo.. You come.... To our.. House. " She said fisting my shirt.

" So do I scared you now. "

She shook her head saying a small no.

" Your mom dad.. Is so loving.. I missed my mom dad looking at them. "

" And they are your mom and dad too let's take a quick nap" I said closing my eyes after pecking her head.

____

You can make any request I don't mind but do comment if you like this part. ❤❤❤

I will try to upload frequently but only try my mind is not working properly here. ❤