chapter two texting

Hey im back I hope you like this chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so after we got all my things into my new room which is fucking BIG as hell. I open up all my boxes and put all my posters up on the walls mu IM5 one right beside my bed,Black Veil Brides one beside that,Adventure Time beside that and my Green Day one beside that. I go to my closet and put my things in there than I go to my bathroom to put everyrhing I need in there, I than hear my phone going off so I go see whos texting me and its my best friend!

~texting~

Cole:hey! I miss you :)

Me: heey! Miss chu too! :)

Cole:lol,whats up?

Me:unpaking my things,you?

Cole:unpaking? You moved again?Where?Why?

Me:DAMN COLE! I moved to L.A. With my brother,my mom and dad made me.

Cole: ohh, hey I live in L.A! :) <3

Me: I know that,im not stupid

Cole:lol why didnt you tell me you were moving to L.A?

Me:idk, I forgot to.

"Emily!" I hear my mom yelling my name from down strats

Me:gtg moms yelling at me to get down starts BYE!

Cole:ohh:( ok, we need to hang now because you live in L.A and you can meet my band! :)

Me:ok! Id love to but I really gtg so texts you later...LOVE CHU BYE! :)<3

Cole: bye,LOVE YOU 2 :)<3

~texting~

I walk downstairs,no one there so I walk out to the backyard, boom water all over me.

"what the hell Tyler?! What was that for?"

"MOMS IDEA!"

~~~after swmming and thowing water blonds~~~

"going to my room to unpake abd get into the shower!" I yell running to my room.

"ok" my mom yells back

I unpake everything that was still in the boxes than hooped into the shower.

~~Coles pov~~

"Guys!" Im running down the hall trying to find the guys, I run into the room

"what!? What happen?" Dana asks looking up from his vedio game

" I just got off the phone with Tyler and he wants us to go to his plave for dinner"

"why?" Gabe asks looking up from his phone

"his sisters here and he wants us to meet her beacuse shr will be living with him for now on" I say it trying not to make it so they know im talking about Emily.

"isnt Tylers sister also one of youre best friends?" Dalton says from beside me

Shit! I forgot I told Dalton that.

"umm....yeah..."

30 mins afted

I got out of the shower rapped myself up in a black towler and dyred my hair long black hair and stratened it and put my makeup back on. I walk out of the bathroom to go put on my deadmus5 t-shirt on and black skiny jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did u guys think?