chapter one-i can't believe this

This is the first book I have ever made so I hope you like it :)

This is about IM5, if you dont know who IM5 is GO LOOK THEM UP on youtube there soo awesome! :) and hot! Oh and im just making up some of the names like the managers name.

***Emily's Pov***

I cant believe my mom & dad, I cant believe there making me move with my brother Tyler.

"Emily wake up!" I hear my mom saying my name,but I dont want to move.

"what do you want?, I dont want to go and live with Tyler!" I yell so loud that the people outside of the car can prob hear me yelling at my onw mom.

"i do not care Emily, this will be good for you,you can have a new life with Tyler and make NEW friends.

My mom alwayd hated my friends back home.

**later***

"hey! Little sis. Long time know see, how you doing?"

Well he looks happy.

"hi Tyler,good,you?....." Still dont wanna be here!

"you happy to be living with me?" Tyler said that so happyley

"umm...sure I em..."

"hey Tyler,we've missed you" I hear my mom and dad say when they walked thoew the door with some of my things.

" hi mom,hi dad, i'v missed you guys too."

"you look GREAT!" My mom is so happy to see my brother, I wish I could take a pic and brean it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of the first chapter?, did u guys like it?