◇12◇

☆☆☆

I sit on Luna's bed and wait for her to speak. She smiles at me and sits on the end of the bed. "It was amazing. I showed the tetryls to her, she watched her grandmother pass. Then, we sat down and painted for the rest of the time," She states. Even though she wasn't loud about her feelings i could tell she was happy. "You've been up to something to Harry." She says as she grabs the pendant hanging around her neck.

I feel my face warm-up and get red. "He's so pretty." I state falling onto my back. "He is." Luna agrees. "Do you think he is just messing with me?" I ask. "No. What he did was a git move but it came with a reason. You know the reason i assume." She replies. "I do, but why would he care? his father is put away and won't be getting out." I say closing my eyes. "Yes but... I have no clue." She says letting out a sigh. 

"He still has his tattoo, you know?" she speaks after a moment. "They all do. Your scar is fading but all of the death eaters still have their tattoo. Draco tried to get it off. None of the spells worked." She says, I open my eyes. "Why didn't it disappear after Voldemort died?" I ask. "Yours started to fade after you died. Perhaps they have to die." She speaks. "So, he'll always have that reminder that he was once with him." I say. Luna looks down like she was thinking about something that had just been brought to mind. "Harry. I think Draco tried to cut it off." She says her eyes wide. 

I feel my heart sink. "I heard Narcissa say something to father about how it grew back after it had been cut. I didn't know what she was talking about." The joy that once was in her eyes had left. "He wouldn't." I state shaking my head. "I-" I start to speak. "Be gentle when you do." She says her voice soft. 

I apparated into Draco's room. I don't normally, it makes my stomachache after all of the horcruxes stuff. "Pottah! Bloody hell. I'm changing." He says turning around as he puts his shirt on. "Draco?" he looks at me. "Um. Yes?" I walk towards him. He adjusts his shirt. I grab his hand pulling it out towards me. "Draco." I say, i see several small scars along the tattoo.

I touch it gently. I feel my eyes start to tear up. "Harry, its nothing." He says as he pulls his arm back. I don't know why i felt so bad, i just did. Maybe is was because everything i had gone through with the scar but i couldn't control the tears streaming down my face. I pulled Draco into a hug. What made my stomach turn was that it was still there, the tattoo had not been affected one bit. 

"Are you alright?" I ask looking at him. "Yes Pottah, im fine. It did it after he died. I wanted it gone. I tried spells and potions, then did this." He replies. I took his arm again looking closely at the scars. "Hermione." I say excitedly looking at him. "What about Granger?" He asks looking confused at my happy expression. "Bellatrix, she cut Mud blood into her arm she got rid of the scar. I don't know how but she did. She could try and get rid of the scars or at least heal the scars." I say. I felt like how i felt my first Christmas at Hogwarts. "Granger hates me, she won't help." He replies. "but if it means something to me she will." I say back. "Bloody hell. she will want to know how we are all the sudden friends." I say shaking my head. 

"She won't be very happy if im snogging the enemy." I say, Draco rolls his eyes. "Um... how about we think about what we should do right..." He says pulling me over to his 4 poster. "Here." He says. "Oh ya, we'll get alot of thinking done here." I say rolling my eyes. He cups my face in his hands and leans in.

☆☆☆