◇6◇

☆☆☆

Harry's pov:

It was around 8. I was roaming the halls and that when i thought i heard a professor. I stood there quietly waiting for them to go away but then they stopped Aswell. The footsteps not approaching anymore so I continued walking.

"Pottah?" I turn around to Draco standing in a corner hiding from something. "For god's sake, you scared me." he gets away from the corner i figure that is who i was hearing. "Oh, er I'm sorry." I say letting out a relived sigh. "So is Hermione still upset?" he asks. "Ya but she'll come around." i say just shrugging my shoulders. "that's good." he replies. Draco never looks uneasy the only time he ever has is when Hermione punched him in third year. "Are you alright?" I ask Draco as he stands there staring at the ground. "yes I'm fine." he says. "do you wanna go to my dorm? I have butterbeer." He says smiling. "Erm..." I think for a moment. Then i give up on the though. "Yes." I say smiling back. "As long as you dont try to kill me or the headmaster agian." I say laughing. "That is not funny Pottah." He says putting his lips in a line. After a moment he lets out a chuckle.

We get to his room. It was bare in three of the four beds, along with the walls. Draco's Bed was the only one with sheets and the only one with a broom next to it. "Do you still play?" he asks noticing that i was staring at it. "No, fighting for my life took up to much of my time. So, i quit." I say as i pick up the broom and stare at it. "You... Do you play?" I ask nudging towards him. "Nope, trying to kill Dumbledore took up to much of my time. Besides they wouldn't let me on the team even if i bought them four of the newest brooms. Everyone on the team hates me now." he says chuckling and sitting on the end of his bed.

"I guess we've more in common then we think." I say as i look at the broom admiring and comparing it to my nimbus 2000 i got in my first year. "Do you want to know something?" Draco asks turning towards me. "what" I ask turning towards him. " I didn't even want to be on the team nor did i want to beat you." He speaks. "So, why'd you join?" I asked. "I admired you, you were cool and i was just a pathetic little boy begging for daddy's attention. So, when i asked him if i could join the quidditch team he bought not just me but everyone the brooms." He says. I start to smile. "Draco thinks im cool?" I say with a shocked face. "Tell anyone i will deny it." He chuckles. "Do you want to see something?" I ask putting the broom back in place. "Sure." He agrees and i got to the bed to the left of him. "ENGORGEMENT!" I yell and flick my wand. With a poof the bed is full of sandwiches, fruits, and sweets. I assume he skipped dinner Aswell. "I'll get the butterbeer." Draco says as he walks into the closet that was turned into a small kitchen.

He comes out after a moment. "This was my father's, so it has actual booze. It was extremely difficult to sneak in but its here." He says his smile fading at the mention of his name. "Well that's good. hopefully when i leave I'll be lighten enough to deal with Hermione." I say my eyes widening as i take a sip. "Leave? You're leaving?" He asks. "Do you want me to stay?" I ask. "Well... yes. everyone in my common room won't go near me so your practically all i have." He say a bit worried. "Then I'm staying." I say grinning. "Okay Pottah. Don't let your head get too big. I only asked because I'm sorry you have to hang out with weaslbe and no it all." He says rolling his eyes jokingly.

We sit there for a moment eating the sweets and sandwiches. When Draco speaks up. "Pottah?" He asks. "Yes Malfoy?" I ask back. "Thank you." He speaks. "What for?" I ask. I assumed it was for staying. "Saving me that night in the room of requirement." I thought back on it for a moment. I knew why i did it i thought he did too. "You saved me first, from Bellatrix. She would have killed me." I say placing my sandwich on my plate. "How do you know i knew it was you?" he asks doing the same as me. "Draco. We have gone to Hogwarts together for years. I would have known it was you in a heartbeat. So, i know you knew that it was me." I say looking at him intently. "Oh." He says i see a faint smile on his lips not the kind he gave me before then but one that told me i could trust him.

"I'm sorry for almost killing you." I say picking at my fingers. "You didn't know what it did." He say shrugging his shoulders. He knew exactly what i was referring too. "I could tell. You said it without surety. How did you find the spell in the first place?" He asks. "A book that belonged to snape. He wrote 'for enemies' near the spell i hadn't read the rest of the page before i ran after you." I think on it for a moment. "I'm sure it was supposed to be used on my father at one point. Snape wasn't to upset about his death." I say my lips turning into a line. "What happened with them?" Draco asks. "Do you want to see it?" I ask. He nods in agreement. "follow me and be quite." I say to him as we get up and walk out of the dormitory.

We walk through the common room and up to Dumbledore's office, still untouched. I could still smell the melted candle wax from when McGonagle goes up there. "Right here." I say as the small bowl comes out from behind the glass wall. I grab a small tube from the cabinet and pour it into the water. "Put your head in the water." I say. "Ok i thought we were ok now your trying to drown me?!" He say backing away. "It wont drown you just... you'll see look." I say. He waits then puts his head in after a moment. I can tell he's in the memory. I can hear his heartbeat from how loud it is and how quite the room is.

☆☆☆