Chapter 14: Something on your Mind Superstar? Reunited Once Again!

| Part and Services

While both the boy and animatronic were waiting on Vanessa to arrive at their location. Freddy stood next to the cylinder, while Gregory now with a brand new band-aid on his face, that he had gotten from his first-aid kit to cover up the cut on his cheek; he didn't really want to have the scar he had exposed, as it brought back some memories that he didn't really want to remember.

But before he could think about more details, he decided to not think about the past or even remind himself of that terrible place, as he then began to look around the place as well as find something that could probably help out with the other Glamrock animatronics, since there was so much tech stuff in this area, plus he thought that walking around was better than just standing around and doing nothing.

Gregory looked at everything in the Parts and Services area as he saw that there were a bunch of tools laying around, as well as spare parts laying around a table, the child thought that the spare metal parts were most likely parts for the Glamrock's Endo-Skeletons when assembling them, as he also noticed an unpainted and empty Glamrock Freddy head.

Gregory was at first tempted to put it on, but decided that it probably wouldn't be a good idea, since the mask would definitely not help defend him from the Glamrock Animatronics, since they seemed to be too smart to be tricked into thinking there's another Freddy... especially Roxy.

The brunette boy went to look elsewhere, but unfortunately, there didn't seem to be anything that would be of any use to help him out in trying to fix them or anything to use against them. The boy decided to give up in trying to find something and decided to just check out a random desk in the area as he saw a bunch of blueprints regarding the animatronics laying around.

"Hmm... What's this all about?" Gregory thought to himself as he opened up the blueprints and examined them one by one.

Each blueprint had a sketch of the Glamrock animatronics and also a drawing of their upgrade parts. The boy read the blueprints carefully to see if he could spot something in them, after examining them for a moment something that caught his eye was that apparently the animatronics each have a certain upgrade that they recently received and on the bottom of the print read that they were approved by the higher ups and CEO.

The boy found the information intriguing, he then thought that maybe Freddy would want to see this too.

"Hey Freddy! Come over here, I've found something really interesting! I think this might be helpful!" Gregory called him over as the animatronic bear walked close to the boy, before leaning down a little to get a good view at what the boy had found.

"What did you find?" Freddy asked before the boy replied back to the animatronic bear as he showed him the blueprints.

"Look at these, it looks like your friends have some really interesting upgrades, it says here that Chica was given a new voice box, but from what I read here, it says that her voice has caused some damage towards the STAFF Bots and they apparently don't let her sing much because of this, and it also got to the point that the technicians had to tinker with her voice box daily in order for it to work right, but it seemed like that hard work was temporary before it happened again." Gregory explained to the animatronic bear, as he then pulled out the other two prints that were underneath Chica's, as the blue prints showed Roxy and Monty's upgraded parts and statements about their upgrades.

"Roxy was given some new eyes, but the employees had many complaints regarding her upgrade. Apparently her upgrade was supposed to help locate intruders in the Pizzaplex, but some employees would always catch her talking to some other bots and workers through the walls. Hmm, that's very strange, I wonder how she couldn't locate me whenever I hid behind something." Gregory said, before moving on to Monty's upgrade which had caught his attention almost instantly.