Chapter 8: Get to the Prize Counter! Roxy & Monty Attack!

| Faz-Cade, East Arcade

Gregory was making his way out of El Chips and walked through a small hallway leading him to his destination as he made it into the East Arcade, but once he stepped in, he immediately remembered the time he was here during the daytime and also remembered that this was an area the rabbit lady would have caught him if she didn't miss her shot.

Before Gregory could remember anything else, he decided to push the thought away for now, but was then immediately shocked at what he spotted in front of him; it was Roxanne Wolf, she was currently walking around the area.

The boy was confused on why she was even here in the arcade to begin with, but then assumed that the rabbit lady must've regained consciousness after their battle and had probably sent Roxy to go after him, and not only was it only her, but Gregory also noticed that some security STAFF Bots were patrolling the area as well, making his path much more difficult to navigate through.

"This isn't going to be easy." Gregory thought to himself, wondering how he was even going to make it to the security office with all these STAFF Bots patrolling the arcade.

| Above Fazer Blast, Vanny's Lair

Meanwhile in another area of the Pizzaplex, there was a blue lit room that was located inside of the Fazer Blast attraction. Vanny let out an angry growl before throwing her knife at the wall in rage, she was angry at what Gregory did to her and also at the fact that he fought back and escaped, but what she was really mad about was that Gregory knocked her out.

The evil rabbit angrily growled once again as she continued to mutter to herself.

"I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him! I'm definitely gonna kill that little brat!" Vanny muttered repeatedly in rage as she was pacing back and forth around the room. The room was lit up with blue lights and written on the wall with purple paint was Vanny's name and other things as well as a few pictures hung on the wall near the mattress.

The rabbit lady in frustration walked towards a mini fridge in her room and grabbed a Fizzy Faz pink lemonade soda can, as she unhooked it and lifted up her mask before drinking the beverage, as she then set it down at her desk, but made sure it wasn't near the computer keyboard.

Vanny sat there in silence while taking occasional sips of her beverage and trying to calm herself down, but then immediately pounded on her desk in anger before getting back up in frustration.

"Out of all the kids I have kidnapped and have murdered, why is THIS one so hard to CAPTURE! He's just a stupid frail little KID! So how in the world did he outsmart ME?!" Vanny thought to herself in anger as she later then crashed onto her bed and stared at the ceiling, hoping that maybe she could calm down from her rage at Gregory.

After a good moment of silence, she later then got up and walked towards her computer and started typing a conversation with someone she knew.

"Master, I apologize, but the child got the better of me and has escaped me again."

...

"Yes, I understand."

...

"Don't worry, I planned something... and I feel like this can actually work."

...

"I will not fail you this time. Once I catch him, I'll deal with him personally and make sure he pays for-"

...

"What! Are you serious? After everything he's put me through, you still want him alive!"

...