chapter 14

Day before the engagement

Right now shubman and ishan are free. No work no college. No work for shubman cause his mother bird restricted him to work until the engagement was over. And no college for ishan because come on bro that little dynamite is excited to put the ring on shubman's finger and right now his whole focus was on shubman's and his engagement.

Ishan is getting bored in the home and his papa and Raj bhaiya are on engagement duties and the ladies gone shopping and he is all alone in his room pouting and cussing out loud out of his boredom. Suddenly an idea popped in his little brain and he grinned widely at his thoughts and took his phone

Here shubman was in the living room talking with his sister and abhi when his phone started ringing. He took his phone and his screen showed "darling📹"  a wide smile plastered on his face. He got up and excused himself and went away hurriedly ignoring his sister and abhis calls.

He practically ran to his room and went to his bed and sat on the bed and he answered the call and the screen lit up with a gummy smile of his sunshine and ishan yelled happily hii shubi!!! And shubman found himself answering hii baby ishan's smile widened and in instant his fell off his face. Shubman saw the vanishing of smile he Enquired with a soft tone what happened darling? Are you okay ? You seem sad. Hearing that ishan's pout deepened and said everyone is out shubi and I'm all alone here no one is here with me i feel so bored shubi pata hai? I've never been left alone like this ever now see everyone is out while I'm here ishan ranted about his loneliness while shubman watched him fondly. Ishan looked exactly like a baby complaining his mama about something with a pout.

He is a baby no doubt in that, his whining when he doesn't get what he wants, he was in trance when ishan noticed that shubman isn't talking so he stopped his rant and a frown made its way on his face said.  Shubi?....Maan?....shubman!!!!! Yelled ishan and shubman snapped back to reality and said what happened baby why are you shouting are you hurt? Ishan made an angry pout and said to where have you lost I've been calling you and shubman bit his tongue and said sorry baby I was just thinking about you and ishan's angry pout replaced with a shy grin. Shubman smiled at him.

They talked for like an hour or some and ishan ended the call saying his mum and bhabhi came home. Shubman went downstairs and he saw shahneel and abhi sprawled on the floors carpet scrolling their mobile's while talking.
He came and layed down beside his sister. Sensing his presence shahneel looked at her brother to see him smiling like an idiot.

Oye tujhe kya hua?? Why are you smiling idiot you look creepy and all shubman gave her was that smile again knowing that she isn't getting any answer from that Eiffel tower with a shake of head she went back scrolling her phone.

On ishan's side his mother and bhabhi were teasing him non stop after catching him smiling to himself. So are you feeling Ishu mmhmm about the engagement and all ishan blushed unable to say anything. His mother said pallavi we know what he will say na " I'm so excited to get married to him ma" and the both ladies laughed. Ishan was red due to shyness and embarrassment. So he whined and started throwing a fit.

Everyone is excited about the engagement main the two grooms well not yet but soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Pack up!! Here's another chapter for you guys

Pack up!! Here's another chapter for you guys.  I know this chapter is short and  boring Because I'm tired and not feeling well. Will post another chapter soon.

Thank you for reading