chapter 11

Everyone is present in the club and shubman was looking at the arrangements and all the ICT members came with their families they all are waiting for ishan and abhi to come. And shubman got a message from abhi saying that they are here and shubman said they are here and they told the staff to off the lights.

Here ishan and abhi went inside to see pitch dark in there suddenly the lights were on and everyone screamed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHUU!!!!! ishan was startled by the scream and shocked to see everyone there.

Ishan smiled widely while going to them and one by one hugged him and all this while shubman was watching ishan with heart eyes he is happy that he was able to make ishan happy. That big baby is smiling without stopping for a minute. And everyone saw shubman was in another dimension so abhi went to him and said Bhai Teri hi hai voh stop looking at him like you will eat him and fyi everyone is looking at you shubman coughed and lowered his head second time shubman this is the second time you made yourself embarrassed in front of everyone but man mah baby is so cute and happy while smiling

(A/n : pyaar mein pagal ho gaya hai Banda

Shubman : you will never leave us alone will ya?

A/n : why even question when you know the answer man

Shubman : omg you annoying little piece of sh-

Ishan : shubi!! What are you saying? She is our author

A/n : aww my baby Ishu, knock some sense into your husband's head like that

Ishan : I will. Now fuck off

Shubman : * laughing while rolling on the floor *

A/n : i-i hate you guys * weeping and running away* )

And shubman told the staff to bring the cake and after a few minutes the staff brought the cake to the middle and everyone gathered around. Ishan cut the cake while everyone was singing him birthday song and he fed the cake first to his papa and then his mum after that shubman's father and mother. After that everyone started enjoying themselves.

Everyone started dancing after a few minutes our ICT got an idea, they dragged shubman and ishan to the Middle and started cheering them. They both blushed while looking at eachother and shubman offered him a hand asking for a dance and ishan is more happy to dance with his prince so he held shubman's hand with a shy smile.

Shubman brought ishan close to himself and whispered can I hold you ishan? Ishan was touched by the gesture nodded his head. Shubman placed his hand on ishan waist gently. A shiver ran through ishan's spine. They both felt the spark due to the contact and ishan put his hands on shubman's shoulder. The music started and they swayed to the music gently while looking in each other's eyes.

Everyone witnessed the untold feelings from the two young lads. Virat and Anushka stood a little far from shubman and ishan, anuska took her phone out and clicked a photo of the both together dancing while forgetting everything around them.

Anushka said to Virat ishan is really someone who brought something out of that rock virat chuckled and said he is but hey don't call my baby a rock Anushka rolled her eyes at his remark. While on the other side Rohit and ritika sat together looking at shubman and ishan Rohit said shubman is the best guy for ishan he will cherish him forever and ritika said he is and I'm already seeing love in there eyes for each other.

They both are still dancing. They both are happy that they agreed to this otherwise they would've missed this phase with each other. Ishan's heart is literally dancing along with him he can't explain what he is feeling now. Never thought being this close to shubman would be likes this he felt his heart fluttering he is feeling butterflies in his tummy. And shubman is no less than that having his little baby close to him like this he doesn't know how to describe the feeling.