Chapter 1: A Drink With Chongyue

Another day at Rhodes Island, and another day for the Doctor to drown himself with the amount of work he has to do today. It was early in the morning, the sun shining through the blinds of his office. Huh, that was weird, he didn't remember sleeping on the familiar table inside his office. In fact, he couldn't remember anything at all to what transpired last night.

And that's when it hit him. He stood there in shock as a barrage of memories and senses attacked his body, making him violently shiver as he remembers their sweet voices whispering to his ear. They way their bodies caressed his—

He slammed the table, standing up from his seat.

... Perhaps that isn't something he should dwell on. Thinking about it would only lead to him neglecting his work, and he needs to be in his best in order to manage his duties. And so, the Doctor let out a contemplative sigh, he would need to apologize to them. It was only fair since he took advantage of the situation... Or was it the other way around?

He let out another sigh.

He still owes them a proper apology, regardless of intent. Sleeping with three women was not, in fact, normal, and he should prepare for the possible consequences that may come shortly after. Otherwise, he would just end up irresponsibly hurting himself and the three sisters. He really needs to have a talk with them.

With newfound confidence and determination to set things accordingly, the Doctor walked away from his table, setting aside his work for the day and deciding to take matters into his own hands by talking to the sisters.

"Let's go!"

He raised a fist in the air, leaving the office with a sudden burst of energy, unaware of the looks other operators were giving him.

"Is the Doctor alright?" Rosmontis peeked from a corner.

"Hm? He seems to be in a good mood today. That's great! We shouldn't bother the Doctor." Amiya smiled as she dragged Rosmontis away from the hallway.

...

"Not here either?"

He looked around the landship for quite some time now. He couldn't find the sibling anywhere at all. He even asked Operator Lava, Kroos, Mr. Nothing, and Hibiscus for guidance, yet they were just as clueless as he was about their location.

Wait... Was this what they call... A one-night stand?!

The Doctor dropped to the ground, his knees make a loud thud as he looks down at the ground in shame.

There's no way, right? Yeah, he might be crazy, that's all. No way they'd actually leave the landship, right? Ah, perhaps they went into the city of Lungmen?

The Doctor stood up and went into the rooftop of the landship, seeing that the cityscape of Lungmen was in the distance.

"No way?! Did they actually leave?!" He once again dropped to the floor.

"Ah, Doctor?"

"Yes...?"

He looked up to the voice behind him, it was Chongyue.

"Hm, a rare sight to see you here, Doctor. Were you meditating?"

Chongyue wore a tight white shirt and long jeans, a different contrast to his usual uniform.

"No..." He responded in a defeated voice.

"You sound rather sad, Doctor." Chongyue kneeled down beside the Doctor.

"Yeah..."

"Would you like a talk? I have just finished my training for today."

"Sure..."