Wedding Pt.2

Hiccup and Jack walked from the black limousine towards the entrance of the large medieval looking building where the wedding was said to take place.

The building itself was reminiscent of a church, standing tall and made of sandstone with large wooden doors at the entrance, and opulent looking stained glass windows on the sides. The building also had a large spire sticking out the front left of it, holding a large brass toned bell.

The two boys were instructed to go stand round the back of the church where the wedding would take place, because the church wasn't a church, but a castle; where the party would take place.

So as instructed, the two boys walked through to the back where there was a large grassy area set up with a small stage and a bunch of white chairs and fairy lights. "It's beautiful" jack said in awe as he walked with hiccup to the front row.

The ceremony was getting ready to start as guests poured on, sitting on either side of the isle in the middle, and the boys were nervous and excited.

"We join here today to celebrate to union and the love of these wonderful individuals, Valka Björnson and Stoic Haddok. Now whilst I do not personally know these two individuals, I know they are wonderful people who share the bond of love. How do I know this? Because of all of you here today to celebrate their love. So before we get to the vows, does anyone have any reason as to why these two should not join hands in marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace" the minister stopped for no more than five seconds before gesturing stoic to read his vows.

"Valka, my life before you was bleak, I lost my first love to a fire, and I was stoic for my life after this funnily enough. But now I have you, from our first night together at work, to now, I have loved you endlessly. And now we have the rest of our lives to spend together, with our two boys" stoic smiled, a sole tear falling down his weathered pale skin,

"Stoic, you have no idea how much you've bettered my life. It was just me and jack for the longest time, his father never in the picture and my parents not being around. But since I met you, my life has gotten better than you can ever know, you gave Jack a father, and you gave us a home"

The audience awed and ahh'd as the pair read their vows, and before long the minister stepped back in.

"Stoic, do you take Valka to be your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in riches and in poor, for better or for worse, till death do you part"

Stoic smiled widely, "I do" he teared up.

"Valka, do you take Stoic to be your lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in riches and in poor, for better or for worse, till death do you part"

"I do" Valka chuckled tearfully.

And with their rings on, the minister smiled, "I now pronounce you man and wife"

They kissed deeply, and the crowd cheered, the elderly crying, the young huffing.

"Let's party!" Valka cheered as they all headed into the castle ball room.

But two boys in particular avoided the hall,

Jack and Hiccup.

The boys ran through the trees and over hills deep into the adjoining forest, giggling as they went, bottle of wine in hand.

"Won't they notice we are missing?" Jack laughed as he took a swig, sitting on a low handing tree branch. "No, they'll be too busy drinking and dancing" hiccup laughed, sitting next to him.

"So what do we do?" Jack asked, looking into Hiccup's eyes; "we make sweet sweet love" hiccup laughed as he pulled jack onto his lap, snogging him deeply.

The pair moaned as their tongues explored each other's mouths, grinding against each others bulges, hiccup groping Jack's ass through his suit.

"Strip naked baby bro" hiccup moaned, "we're outside I can't get naked!" Jack laughed. "Oh really?" Hiccup chuckled as he stood up and stripped completely nude, shaking his cock about and howling. "Shush! You're going to get us caught" Jack said as he laughed hysterically, allowing hiccup to take his clothes off so the pair were both nude.

Hiccup got on his knees and bent jack over the branch, spreading his cheeks apart and exposing his quivering pink hole. "God yeh eat my out big bro" jack moaned as he pushed his ass back onto hiccup's face.

Hiccup stuck his tongue deep into Jack's hole, tongue fucking him hard and fast whilst wanking both their cocks.

"Wanna try something?" Hiccup moaned, "yes please" jack replied eagerly.

"Get on your knees" hiccup said to jack as he stood up. And as soon as Jack was on his knees, hiccup told him to open his mouth, and within seconds, hiccup put his balls into Jack's mouth.

Jack didn't know what to do, but he just assumed he was to suck. So he did. He sucked on his balls, overwhelmed with the sweaty taste, but loving it.

He sucked and licked at them, even venturing his tongue to hiccup's hole and perineum, causing hiccup to moan loudly.

"I'm getting close, lemme cum on your hole baby" hiccup moaned, and jack happily obliged, bending over the log whilst letting hiccup vigorously wank his own cock over Jack's hole, eventually spilling all over it.

Hiccup then grasped Jack's cock and started wanking it, causing him to spill all over the forest floor.

"God that was so good" jack moaned, "I know baby; but we have to get back now, can't wait for this two week fuck fest we have going on soon" hiccup smirked, redressing himself before heading back to the castle hall with jack.

To be continued...