Mason Mount - yours only

Being in love was the best feeling ever.
However possibly being the only one in love wasnt. My best friend mason Tony mount, the man every girl wanted; handsome,funny,beautiful eyes and smile I mean he's just out of this world.

It was just like any other day, I was sitting on my sofa watching beta squad with my favourite grey joggers and white crop top
But the thing I was watching wasn't on my mind. It was the brunette fluffy haired boy.

It was like it was yesterday, the day I met him, it was the first day of year 7 and like most people I was a nervous wreck, all my friends all going to the same secondary schools but me. I was sitting alone in the bench eating my cheese sandwich along with my blue cup filled with orange juice. As i was minding my own business I saw a long haired boy approaching me with the most gorgeous hazelnut brown eyes I've saw. As he came closer I felt a knot of anxiety growing in my stomach for no apparent reason.
"hi I'm mason" were the words he said to me his strong London accent being oblivous. "I'm y'n"I said rather shy.
And its when it all started, from the moment I made eye contact with him my feelings still the same today as there were all those years ago.

As my mind came back too reality a sudden knock brought my attention, slowly I got up and walked towards the door, combing my hands through my hair as I walked past the mirror. Opening the door my eyes were met with the familiar set of hazelnut eyes.
"Mase"I said shocked due to the unexpectedness of his vist
" y'n I'm sorry for coming unexpected but I've got something on mind and it's really bugging me and I really need to tell you"The words coming out extremely fast, a habit I knew he done when nervous. "No it's fine,come on in".As we walk to the sofa I notice mason staring at me, which made me get butterflys in the pit of my stomach.

As i Sat on the sofa mason sat beside me but his body facing towards me. Looking into my eyes mason started too speak "y'n, I been feeling like this for a long time but I've been scared too tell you, which I know was stupid because you've got the most kindest sweetist heart I've ever seen" he slowly took a deep breath which made feel a bit nervous for what was too come, a thousand things going round in my head. "Since the day I met you, the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that I wanted to be yours only the way you make me feel is so so amazing, you make me feel as if the world stops and it's just you and me together, against the world, but the truth is I like you so much it's underniable, at first I thought I was me being stupid but I can't stop the way I feel about you y'n". My heart started beating uncontrollably, it felt as if in the moment nothing matterd but me and mase. He slowly continued " if you don't feel the same it's fine but you honestly and the most beautiful prettiest girl I have ever played my eyes on". That was it, that was the moment I couldn't take it no more, I moved my hands which was in my lap and brang them to mason cheeks, carefully bringing me head so it was inches away from his. "Of course I feel it too mase, it's all I've ever felt"

I think that was the turning point for both of us because as soon as the words left my mouth, mason carefully placed his lips on too mine, bringing his hands to my waist, I carefully kissed him back so slowly trying to saviour every moment. However after a few seconds went by this completely stopped as the kiss now became more passionate and mason was now laying down with you placed on top

This was all both of them really wanted.

__________________________________________________________________

A/n

This is the first thing I've ever wrote so apologies if it's bad but thank you for taking the time too read it. Please send requests as I don't really mind who I write about but please manly be F1 or football but also love island as well 💗