Chapter 9: This is not an accurate representstion of DID/MPD don't sue me

(Third Person POV yadayada)

Weiss: Snap out of you dunce!

Cardin: Huh? Oh little red riding hood, your friends are looking for you!

Ren: Knock it off, she's clearly hyperventilating, we need to call a teacher-

Cardin: Eh, she'll be fine, in fact, I think I should help wake her up. Don't ya think Russel?

Russel: Yeah!

Yang: Hell no! Don't even think about touching my sister-

Before Yang could even react, Cardin throws a meaty punch, aimed right at the back of the defenseless girl's head. Just before it lands, a bright silver light shines along with a pile of white petals that scatters and reforms right behind him.

Ruby(?): Oi, I'm awake now.

Cardin: Huh?! What the hell?

Ruby(?): Damn, you're a real loud one aren't ya?

Weiss: R-ruby?

Cardin: I will not make a fool of myself again! Russel! Let's teach Little Red Riding Hood over here how it's done and after that we'll go get that freak Y/N-

Cardin turns his head over to see his teammate, unconscious and laid out on the floor. Above it stood Ruby, standing on his unconscious body.

Ruby(?): All bark, yet no bite huh? Can't even beat up an innocent little girl in a 2 on 1 fight?

Cardin: I-innoc-cent?! Y-you're... You're a b-bitch! A s-slut even! Just like how that Y/N is a pussy-

Ruby(?): Sure, sure, call me whatever you want. However, keep that name out of your filthy mouth. You don't deserve to even utter his name even in your mind you weakling.

Cardin: H-huh?! I-I'm n-not we-eak!

Ruby(?): Yet, here you are, nearly pissing yourself in front of a young, innocent little girl. I'd call that sexual harassment. Shall I get one of the staff members involved?

Cardin: D-damn you... DIE!!!

Cardin rushes straight at Ruby, only for her figure to scatter into white petals and appear behind him.

Ruby(?): Tch, you're even slower than that other guy. I even have enough time to talk while I'm behind you.

Cardin: Huh?!

*Slam*

The crowd of onlookers that quickly formed had quickly dispersed upon seeing Cardin's pathetic state. Some snickering and others fearing what might happen if they were in his shoes.

Ruby(?): *muttering to herself* Seriously? This is what made you to bring me out? This weakling?

Cardin: Just... JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Ruby(?): Just a small innocent little girl, now be careful with your next words, as you could probably have a long chat with one of the superiors here, or maybe if you're lucky enough, a long and hard chat with my fists, ya got that?

Ruby lets out a deep chuckle and smiles so uncomfortably wide, it sends chills down everyone sitting in the lunch table.

Cardin: EEP! I WAS JUST HERE TO PICK UP MY BEST BUDDY, JAUNE! I PROMISE YOU WE'RE FRIENDS JUST PLEASE LET ME GO!

Ruby lets out an even deeper chuckle. Her smile pierces Cardin soul, her silver eyes, shining brightly down onto his pathetic body.

Ruby(?): Alright, you can pick up your buddy.