Chapter 3: Where we dropping boys?

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'M GONNA HIT A TREE!!!

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Well- AHHHH!!!!

Y/N: HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA LAND!!! WAIT!!! AURA!

Upon activating my aura, I braced for impact until I-

*Crash*

I wish I could lie in the DBZ deathpose forever... But I should get up now... That somewhat stings but my aura should hold up for quite a while.

Y/N: Gotta find that relic. Guh... My head kind of hurts...

*Growl*

Y/N: Oh. That's a Grimm.

A menacing giant beast appears out of the trees, waiting to devour those foolish enough to-

Oh it's dead now.

Y/N: Whew, glad I could kill it before it started fighting. That was kinda rough though. Had to knock it out and then blow its head off, with my boots. That part was a little awkward, well not in a weird way but- yeah.

Continuing on, I encountered a few more Grimm, some of which I avoided, and some of which I took care of. After finally reaching a clear and open space, I took some time to well... I dunno just zone out I guess.

Y/N: I can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting something... Oh hey, shiny stuff.

After reaching what seemed to be the goal, I saw an assortment of little shiny pieces, which I assumed were the relics.

Y/N: *whispering for no reason* They said they would judge us by the relic we had... However this small one is just too good to pass up on! Like I mean come on!

*ROAR*

Y/N: Damn, another one- IT'S THE FLYING ONE! GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!

NOT THE FLYING ONES! I CAN'T DO NOTHING BOUT THOSE GUYS.

Anyways, while dodging the flurry of feathers coming my way, I start heading back. I'm not exactly sure, where the cliff is but I do know the general direction- I GOTTA STOP INTERNALLY MONOLOGUING!

Y/N: AH! I GOTTA LOSE THIS THING! Calm down! Grimm are attracted to negative emotions! Stress included! Okay, turn right and circle around... AY CALM DOWN!

More running ensues before finally reaching the cliffside.

Y/N: *huff* Oh god...

That annoying Grimm is still there! I've been trying to lose it! Well, I guess I could fight it in this area... But how would I approach-

Y/N: WOAH! Fricking feathers! You're starting to annoy me... Right I forgot they don't understand me... Guhh.

Guess there's nothing better to do. I quickly hop on some of the ruins to get myself into a position where I can- GOTTA STOP MONOLOGUING!

(Hey, POV Switch, smooth I know)

Y/N hops off the ruin to try to land on the flying Grimm, using his aura incase it doesn't go as planned.

Just as Y/N is about to land, the Grimm deflects him away with its wing.

Y/N: Gck! You're so annoying!

Trying again, Y/N jumps onto another ruined pillar and reaches the Grimm. This time, he was able to hang onto the elusive Grimm.

After a bit of scrapping, a heavy blow is dealt to the Grimm, which made the Grimm shriek and fling our protagonist up into the sky.